Home

MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.1

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-04-2013, 06:26 PM   #689
Pro

cubby blue's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuckles2k2
Okay, good. I see their is a thread already created..
Bulls
Old 04-04-2013, 06:50 PM   #690
MVP

zpq12's Arena

OVR: 9

I didn't see this in the first post, and usually that kind of info is in there, but there's a couple fixes files posted by ripner. Can anyone tell me what the most recent version is, or where I can find that info in the future?
Old 04-04-2013, 06:56 PM   #691
MVP

nuckles2k2's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by zpq12
I didn't see this in the first post, and usually that kind of info is in there, but there's a couple fixes files posted by ripner. Can anyone tell me what the most recent version is, or where I can find that info in the future?

It's the link in my post a couple spots above this one. He's going thru OSFM and fixing issues found by the community. He already fixed Kimbrel's 2-seamer, and a few players that had empty attributes.

He has a huge list in the thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2013, 07:26 PM   #692
Pro

Ripner's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuckles2k2
It's the link in my post a couple spots above this one. He's going thru OSFM and fixing issues found by the community. He already fixed Kimbrel's 2-seamer, and a few players that had empty attributes.

He has a huge list in the thread.
My attribute fixes are just so I can start a franchise (although by the time I'm done fixing things and doing 40-mans and 25-mans and lineups I bet OSFM V2 will already be out :P) I'm really no expert but a little pitch research gave me the pitches and speeds for the missing attribute guys, but I'm sure the actual OSFM team will get those attributes more accurate than me.

I just wanted to help the team who have done so much for this community year after year in some way, and compiling this list seemed a good way for someone without enough prospect knowledge to do ratings or without face making skills, to help out.
Old 04-04-2013, 07:29 PM   #693
Pro

Ripner's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by zpq12
Easiest way is just to search my username of Ripner on the Vault (Sort by creator then go to the R's), otherwise I've been listing each update in bold on the list at the point I created it, right now it's V0.3.

I'm not really a part of the OSFM team so that's why my threads not linked in the first post here.
Old 04-04-2013, 07:34 PM   #694
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Yeah....I got him on the punch list for v2...thanks

I've been trying to find a way to get him. I like his stuff...a lot!

sean!

If you didn't start yet...load the roster and go to ROSTER CONTROL...there you can make the moves.
If you did start already.....you could only do it if you started with 30 team control. You could then simply go in and make the moves(no need to change any settings if you have everything to AUTO...it will still allow you to make the moves)

Ha..yeah...but I knew what he meant!

It's not roster related for sure.
It sounds like somehow your game is grabbing info from the online MLB.com feed("and placed Kyle Loshe") ....

M.K.
Knight165
Thanks Knight. Deleted everything and started fresh, seems to have solved the problem
Old 04-04-2013, 08:06 PM   #695
Game Designer

tabarnes19_SDS's Arena

OVR: 30

First chance that I have had on an actual keyboard in a week...

I want to thank each and everyone that worked on this roster. The attention to detail and accuracy of this roster is amazing. Each year I put together a roster I use and that takes me tens of hours only adding a few prospects to each team. I know what a challenge it is.

This year I am rocking with these and want to commend each and every one of you. It is always great the things that this community will do for the enjoyment of the game, not just for ones self, but for everyone in this OS Community.

Thank You again....

Now go and enjoy the Game!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2013, 08:42 PM   #696
Rookie

OVR: 1

are the salaries correct??

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »