Home

MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.1

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
Madden 25 Vs. College Football 25: A New Battleground
NBA 2K25 Gameplay Improvements, Trailer, News Release Schedule
EA Sports College Football 25 Review

Old 04-04-2013, 11:00 AM   #665
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.1

Knight! Tomba here

Just wanted to Thank you and the team for doing what you do for the community.

I played just ONE minor league game and the difference was amazing...

felt like a real game that i paid 8.50 go see at the local park...

THATS saying something
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2013, 11:08 AM   #666
Banned

OVR: 0

Knight, sorry if this has been asked, I looked through the thread and didn't see it asked.

Thanks for the rosters, I was thinking about waiting for v2 when is it expected to be released?
Old 04-04-2013, 11:21 AM   #667
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

I've seen several players not wearing batting gloves. I do know that Evan Gattis doesn't wear gloves but I was curious to what other players do not wear gloves? I'm pretty sure almost 99% of MLB players wear batting gloves.
Old 04-04-2013, 11:36 AM   #668
Rookie

Team,

Thank you so much for the Rosters. Getting home last night from work was like waking up on Christmas morning. I remember in 05' - 06' when I would spend weeks updating the Cleveland Indians because I hated the minors having fake players. Now as an adult with a 60 hour a week job it's just not possible for me to do it anymore so THANK YOU.

I do have one question/concern that if you guys could answer or educate me on I would appreciate it.

How do you come up with ratings for minor league players? Is it guessing what they potentially grow into based on scouting reports? I noticed a lot on the Indians roster where minor league players (Lindor, Dorsseys, Aguilar) would have better ratings than people that have been in the majors or even at AAA while those guys have barely or maybe not even have reached AA. I know there is a lot of hype around those guys and they are top prospects but I was just wondering if you had a chart/scale formula for rating them or if it was just the best estimation you could come up with based on what you believe they will produce.

Thanks for any feedback and sorry this is so long.
Old 04-04-2013, 12:11 PM   #669
Pr*

Joey's Arena

OVR: 15

Check out the first post of the linked thread and you'll see the charts with an explanation from Knight on how everything works.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ening-day.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbaker2575
Team,

Thank you so much for the Rosters. Getting home last night from work was like waking up on Christmas morning. I remember in 05' - 06' when I would spend weeks updating the Cleveland Indians because I hated the minors having fake players. Now as an adult with a 60 hour a week job it's just not possible for me to do it anymore so THANK YOU.

I do have one question/concern that if you guys could answer or educate me on I would appreciate it.

How do you come up with ratings for minor league players? Is it guessing what they potentially grow into based on scouting reports? I noticed a lot on the Indians roster where minor league players (Lindor, Dorsseys, Aguilar) would have better ratings than people that have been in the majors or even at AAA while those guys have barely or maybe not even have reached AA. I know there is a lot of hype around those guys and they are top prospects but I was just wondering if you had a chart/scale formula for rating them or if it was just the best estimation you could come up with based on what you believe they will produce.

Thanks for any feedback and sorry this is so long.
Old 04-04-2013, 12:23 PM   #670
Pro

Troopershorty51's Arena

OVR: 8

Just wondering, should we be posting possible issues in here or in the other thread? I've seen people doing both and wasn't sure which you preferred.
Old 04-04-2013, 12:35 PM   #671
Rookie

cdaw022207's Arena

Thanks to each and every one of you that contributed towards this project! I am new to The Show games but I am already in love with these rosters! Your hard work and dedication is greatly appreciated, I hope in the years to come to one day help in any form that I can!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2013, 12:38 PM   #672
Rookie

Thank you sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey
Check out the first post of the linked thread and you'll see the charts with an explanation from Knight on how everything works.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ening-day.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »