Home

MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.1

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-03-2013, 08:21 PM   #625
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.1

Knight, I'm trying to get the contract extensions in and I'm working with Posey right now. I upped all his ratings to 99 and use FA 3 to move him back and forth. I have only been able to get 5 years a couple of times but no more. Is there any trick to getting more years?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2013, 08:23 PM   #626
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

A big huge thank you to everyone involved. Amazing stuff as always.

Started up my Yankee franchise today.

Again you guys rock!
NHL23 - Panthers YR1
Star Wars Outlaws

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Old 04-03-2013, 08:25 PM   #627
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravesfan1984
Knight, I'm trying to get the contract extensions in and I'm working with Posey right now. I upped all his ratings to 99 and use FA 3 to move him back and forth. I have only been able to get 5 years a couple of times but no more. Is there any trick to getting more years?
Not that I know of....
It's hit and miss.....

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-03-2013, 08:26 PM   #628
Rookie

Threeebs's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravesfan1984

I know this is directed at Knight but I have some input... You don't need to play with the ratings this year, as contracts total's change the moment you enter a franchise. I have seen a player given a 7 year deal one time. I was actually only looking to get a 1 year contract but I had a hard time even getting that. Along the way is when I saw the 7 year pact. It's kind of annoying but I think you'll eventually get it. I've only tried to do this once with a created player, but I did get the 7 year...
Old 04-03-2013, 08:29 PM   #629
Rookie

Woodcutta's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Pressure
If you're already willing to wait, I'd wait for one of the hybrid rosters to come out. It's basically combing major league player edits with this roster. Im really not sure how OSFM handles thier base roster, but the roster that came out of the box was pretty solid. I get what you mean about player photos but with the face generation feature this year, I don't even use real player photos in my franchise. Once I get a roster with in depth MLB player edits to go along with this minor league roster, I don't think I can really ask for anymore.
Once you download the updated online roster the updated player photos will be updated in your franchise whether you use those rosters or not. I saw Ben Francisco and Vernon Wells with their Yankees real photo on the trade block in the M's Franchise I started with the OSFM rosters last night.
Old 04-03-2013, 08:42 PM   #630
Pro

OVR: 3

First game with these rosters (I started a Colorado Rockies franchise) and my game froze in the middle of the 1st inning. That sucks....

But before I started the franchise I took a long look at these rosters and they are amazing. Excellent work by everyone involved.

Words can't describe how much I appreciate everything you guys do to give us the most realistic rosters possible.
Old 04-03-2013, 08:43 PM   #631
MVP

Thank you for the rosters kind sirs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2013, 08:44 PM   #632
Rookie

Threeebs's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodcutta
Once you download the updated online roster the updated player photos will be updated in your franchise whether you use those rosters or not. I saw Ben Francisco and Vernon Wells with their Yankees real photo on the trade block in the M's Franchise I started with the OSFM rosters last night.

Ya, I figured those guy's pictures would show up. What I'd like to see if it is possible is real life photos for prospects (Hernandez, Bradley, Ru) and players that spent time away from the majors (Bonderman, Tejada). This could be made possible by waiting for Monday's update, Then importing the OSFM version 2 (when finished) on to them. Is that possible Knight? Would you be willing to do this? It would make for the most realistic feel IMO.

Also SCEA made edits to some players (Dickey for example) in between the first two rosters and I read from another poster that Phil Coke was listed as a righty in the default rosters.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »