Home

MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.1

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-03-2013, 08:30 AM   #473
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.1

Got it. Thanks again. REALLY appreciate your effort.
Old 04-03-2013, 08:31 AM   #474
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12

This is my first year playing this game. Can I get instructions on how to import these rosters in the game. Thanks!
Old 04-03-2013, 08:34 AM   #475
Rookie

OVR: 0

The rosters rock, and therefore you guys rock. FWIW, you can add the "Jr" to Jackie Bradley Jr. by typing his last name "BradleyJr". The game will space it out, making him look completely legit.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2013, 08:35 AM   #476
Just started!

OVR: 0

I downloaded the OSFM 2013 file prior to starting a franchise, but then when looking at the rosters, seems like it didn't upload properly. In the OSFM file, johan is set in single A and there is reese havens as a 2B. When I got into my franchise, johan is on the MLB roster along with wheeler and d'arnaud, with no mention of havens. Did i do something wrong when starting a franchise where it didn't pull the OSFM roster? Please help!
Old 04-03-2013, 08:42 AM   #477
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thanks to everyone involved. This game wouldn't be what it is right now without the work you guys put in to make this happen. Hard core kudos to everyone. Now, if you can excuse me, i am going to start my franchise now. Peace!

Old 04-03-2013, 08:44 AM   #478
Rookie

OVR: 3

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I kept refreshing the thread and following Ridin' on twitter last night, just hoping and hoping that this beautiful message would appear before I went to bed. Then, when I woke up this morning, I thought "Maybe I should just stay home today... I just know they were posted overnight." But I stupidly decided to come in to work. The 9 hours to come are going to C R A W L.

Having been a part of the process in 11, I can attest to the work that goes into these rosters. I know those who help with it really do enjoy it though (I know I did). They have a passion for these, and they generously pour their time and GREAT effort into them, and it shows.

Definitely worth the wait. Absolutely cannot wait to get home tonight.

Thanks to all who pitched in to work on these. I know every year there are a few bad apples that show up here, but your time and effort definitely does not go unappreciated by the OS community. Now, take a breath, relax, and, for those who enjoy a frosty adult beverage...

Cheers!
Old 04-03-2013, 08:49 AM   #479
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettogeeksta
This is my first year playing this game. Can I get instructions on how to import these rosters in the game. Thanks!
first on your USB create a folder named PS3 inside that folder create another folder called SAVEDATA

inside of that folder you will put the folder BCUS1237492 (whatever the game save folder name is)

place USB in PS3 and go to game save or save data then go to usb and voila

Old 04-03-2013, 08:57 AM   #480
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkyMark23
I downloaded the OSFM 2013 file prior to starting a franchise, but then when looking at the rosters, seems like it didn't upload properly. In the OSFM file, johan is set in single A and there is reese havens as a 2B. When I got into my franchise, johan is on the MLB roster along with wheeler and d'arnaud, with no mention of havens. Did i do something wrong when starting a franchise where it didn't pull the OSFM roster? Please help!
When you start your franchise, its gonna ask you which roster would you like to use. Choose save and select the OSFM save, then you should be all set.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »