Home

MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.1

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-03-2013, 02:03 AM   #393
Rookie

Bacong's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjeezy
Damn that's crazy... Is this in your franchise? Who was called up?
yeah it is.

Didn't call up anybody actually, but I did trade for Elvis Andrus and Mike Olt
Old 04-03-2013, 02:06 AM   #394
Rookie

OVR: 1

So what are some adjustments people made to the roster?

I'd like to start a chise but just curious what needs fixing.
Old 04-03-2013, 02:08 AM   #395
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by COMMISSIONERHBK9
dont forget those that are doing franchise and controlling on one team.make sure you remove all non mlb players from the 40 man so the the computer want make any moves with out your permission for your team.
When I check the download, the rosters already only have the 25 men on 40 roster, but when I start the franchise, the 40 is all full and I can't make roster adjustments without going through waivers. Am I missing something? Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2013, 02:08 AM   #396
Rookie

Bacong's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3RIS3H
Sorry if i'm missing something here.. but the Mariners are ranked 23rd.

gotta be a glitch, I guess. They're ranked 20th now, when I start a game.
Old 04-03-2013, 02:10 AM   #397
Rookie

Well I haven't had a chance to check out everything, but Oscar Taveras an 83 really jumps out (Pretty sure he's a right fielder too, unless that changed). I tend to go by MLB.com's 2013 prospect rankings, and by that Jurickson Profar is pretty much the best prospect in baseball. Doesn't mean he's the highest rated by any means, but each player is graded on things such as power, speed, fielding and so forth, so you can kinda get a feel where most of these players should be when stacked up against players they rank on that list that are already in the game (Profar, Olt and a few others). I'd say the top guys like Taveras and Myers should be around 78 max, but lower most likely. I actually made those guys and a few others and posted them in the vault already. Same as my screen name when looking for them.

I think the contact and power ratings on some of these guys are way too high. And Billy Hamilton I feel deserves a little more power, a little less contact. And Danny Hultzen an 80? No way. Dylan Bundy has the distinction of being the best pitching prospect, so there's your cutoff for any pitching prospects, period. I wouldn't even put Hultzen that far ahead of Taijuan Walker, if at all to be honest.

Miguel Sano's power is pretty darn high too. At 19 years old he has plenty of room to grow. That's just way too high.

Kolten Wong as a 78 is also just not right. He's the Cards highest rated 2B, and I just cannot see that being justifiable at all. A 70 or 71 would be understandable somewhat, and I'm thinking that's the absolute highest, but maybe not even that high.

One thing to keep in mind is that these guys are all unproven with lots of room to grow in the game. I'm sure I'll be doing some editing, but the rosters are great nonetheless.

Last edited by Splodem; 04-03-2013 at 02:34 AM.
Old 04-03-2013, 02:15 AM   #398
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjeezy
I'll do Bradley tomorrow, I can upload Hamilton now though.
You might want to reconsider. I just realized that the first Hamilton I made was with High A potential. So if you did testing with that version B would probably be too harsh. A- is perfect.
Old 04-03-2013, 02:16 AM   #399
Rookie

bmxnw's Arena

OVR: 2
SCEA owes you guys some of my $60, because I don't even bother with their rosters. I seriously don't even bother putting the game in my PS3 until these rosters come out. Good thing the beginning of the college term is easy... For now, I tip my M's Trident hat to you all!

Last edited by bmxnw; 04-03-2013 at 02:26 AM.
Old 04-03-2013, 02:18 AM   #400
MVP

ilstu24's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splodem
Well I haven't had a chance to check out everything, but Oscar Taveras an 83 really jumps out (Pretty sure he's a right fielder too, unless that changed). I tend to go by MLB.com's 2013 prospect rankings, and by that Jurickson Profar is pretty much the best prospect in baseball. Doesn't mean he's the highest rated by any means, but each player is graded on things such as power, speed, fielding and so forth, so you can kinda get a feel where most of these players should be when stacked up against players they rank on that list that are already in the game (Profar, Olt and a few others). I'd say the top guys like Taveras and Myers should be around 78 max, but lower most likely. I actually made those guys and a few others and posted them in the vault already. Same as my screen name when looking for them.

I think the contact and power ratings on some of these guys are way too high. And Billy Hamilton I feel deserves a little more power, a little less contact.

SCEA undersold Profar in my opinion. In my personal roster I have him as an 82. Which would make him the best prospect still considering he is a SS.
Also, hes primarily a CF in the minors but will likely be a RF in the majors.

PSN: Onebase24
Follow me on Twitter: @mdthomp24

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »