Home

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Available Now For Season Ticket Subs, Post Your Impressions

This is a discussion on Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Available Now For Season Ticket Subs, Post Your Impressions within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-01-2013, 04:24 PM   #281
Rookie

Barto's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Available Now For Season Ticket Subs, Post Your Impressio

My golfer just reached level 75 and i still haven't shot an under par round yet. I was 2 under today through 12 holes on my web.com event in the UK and proceeded to finish +5. That was with 2 par 5's in the final 6 holes too!

I'm loving this game. It's the most immersive TW game i can recall in years. I have the game on sim mode, no green grid, no beads and normal AI. I think tonight i'll finally get my first under par round, but usually i would be knocking down 12 and 14 under par rounds by now.

Once EA Sports releases a patch to fix some of the problems, this is going to be the best TW game ever IMO.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2013, 04:51 PM   #282
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Available Now For Season Ticket Subs, Post Your Impressio

How are you guys putting with no green grid? I feel like it's just hit and hope.

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.
Old 04-01-2013, 06:22 PM   #283
MVP

bwiggy33's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmetaternuts
How are you guys putting with no green grid? I feel like it's just hit and hope.
It's tough but it's worth it. It just adds that more of a challenge when putting. You just really have to think about your putt. Look at it from the lie camera angle and from the normal putting camera. I've guessed wrong on the break numerous times but I chalk it up as to my error. To me that's how it should be.
NFL-Minnesota Vikings
NCAAF-Michigan Wolverines
NCAAH-St. Cloud State Huskies
Soccer-Chelsea
Old 04-01-2013, 08:26 PM   #284
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmetaternuts
Besides the lie indicator and scoping it from that view, there's another little hint that can especially help you on the shorter putts. Look at the cup itself, it shows it to be a little crooked when there is a slope, one side will look a little lower than the other and it does it with varying degrees depending on the severity of the slope. You should be able to make it out up to about 20 feet. (depending on how big your TV is)
Old 04-02-2013, 02:56 PM   #285
MVP

bwiggy33's Arena

What are you guys choosing for weather? I swear every single tournament I play it rains 2 out of 4 days. Absolutely annoying. I haven't had a blue sky day in forever.
NFL-Minnesota Vikings
Soccer-Chelsea
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2013, 03:15 PM   #286
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwiggy33
What are you guys choosing for weather? I swear every single tournament I play it rains 2 out of 4 days. Absolutely annoying. I haven't had a blue sky day in forever.
Live, had rain in one out of 25 rounds so far.....

Xbox One Elite Controller

The Golf Club 2
Old 04-02-2013, 03:22 PM   #287
MVP

bwiggy33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivotMaker
Live, had rain in one out of 25 rounds so far.....
Alright then I'm switching to that once I can chose that option again. I'm on pre-determined right now thinking that depending on the region you're in the weather will be similar.
NFL-Minnesota Vikings
Soccer-Chelsea
Old 04-02-2013, 03:49 PM   #288
Pro

Taku's Arena

OVR: 10

Been thinking weather options too, if I play all 4 rounds of a tournament in couple of hours wouldn't live weather then be somewhat same for all rounds? I'm propably going to choose random weather.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »