Home

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Available Now For Season Ticket Subs, Post Your Impressions

This is a discussion on Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Available Now For Season Ticket Subs, Post Your Impressions within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-28-2013, 11:27 AM   #257
Pro

skow05's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Available Now For Season Ticket Subs, Post Your Impressio

Anyone else having a blast while struggling through Simulation Difficulty? (I have Green Beads, Wind Display & Zoom to Aim set to ON. But everything else at default for a 5.00X Multiplier right now.)

I failed to advance through Q-School three times last night, posting scores of -7, -12 & -9. And I had an absolute blast doing it. The Advanced Shot Shaping adds a whole different dimension to the game, it's basically impossible to replicate a "perfect" swing. So everything feels so organic.

Turning in an under-par scorecard is going to be so rewarding. Huge fan so far.

Cowboys

Knicks
PSN - Skow
Old 03-28-2013, 12:15 PM   #258
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Available Now For Season Ticket Subs, Post Your Impressio

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishepa
How do you clear the cache again?
http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-3...r-system-cache

Xbox One Elite Controller

The Golf Club 2
Old 03-28-2013, 12:20 PM   #259
Just started!

OVR: 0
I have noticed a few minor things and was wondering if anybody else has come across these. First a small one I noticed that after winning the US Amateur event and I went to look at the trophy it says last time won was 2012. Is this referring to last years game save data or is the year just wrong? Secondly I loaded up my game yesterday for the first time, made my golfer and imported my xp, thus starting me at level 59. I did not receive any of the 3 achievements for reaching lvl 5, 25, and 50 and I have since leveled up twice to 61 so its not a matter of just leveling up once to get these achievements to pop. Any thoughts would be great, loving the game so far and really liking all the feed back from the devs, its a very refreshing thing from a company. Thanks guys!
Old 03-28-2013, 12:58 PM   #260
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivotMaker
Anybody know how to do it on the PS3?
Old 03-28-2013, 01:03 PM   #261
MVP

OVR: 11

Posted on the EA Tiger forums:

How to clear ps3 cache.
XMB>Internet Browser>once the browser opens press triangle>Tools>DeleteCache

If clearing cache doesnt work. You may want to try restore system files.

Xbox One Elite Controller

The Golf Club 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2013, 01:07 PM   #262
MVP

Danimal's Arena

OVR: 21

I'm going to try this but since clearing the cache removes game updates on the 360 people should be aware that you will need to re download a lot of updates which for games like BF3 is going to be intensive.
Old 03-28-2013, 01:34 PM   #263
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivotMaker
Posted on the EA Tiger forums:

How to clear ps3 cache.
XMB>Internet Browser>once the browser opens press triangle>Tools>DeleteCache

If clearing cache doesnt work. You may want to try restore system files.
Thanks, you may be on to something here Tim, I'm not really having any issues either, apart from a small amount of screwed up season stats, which could be due to the fact that I bought a new console 2 months ago and there isn't too much on there yet.

Last edited by Seymour Scagnetti; 03-28-2013 at 01:36 PM.
Old 03-28-2013, 02:58 PM   #264
MVP

jbd345's Arena

OVR: 4

Anyone else going through the legends of the majors mode? I'm having a blast with it. Taking a lot longer than I thought it would as well. Just started the 50's and plan on doing all of them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »