Home

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Available Now For Season Ticket Subs, Post Your Impressions

This is a discussion on Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Available Now For Season Ticket Subs, Post Your Impressions within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-25-2013, 11:39 AM   #129
MVP

sooner1's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Available Now For Season Ticket Subs, Post Your Impressio

Another problem is online we are getting different wind speeds. Can't have that. When playing 4 round tournaments vs friends we can't use live weather every round. So we need this patched as well. U put calm winds on or anything but live weather then it is different on each of our screens.
Old 03-25-2013, 01:19 PM   #130
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Available Now For Season Ticket Subs, Post Your Impressio

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIGHTWHITE
As much as I like this game I can't recommend it to anyone after running into this problem. UNREAL. If you are a Career Mode player stay away at least until this is fixed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quick question FLIGHT, are you paying attention to the T-Scores. Meaning if the cut is top 50, and +7 is 50 and you shoot +6 and are T-49, maybe since you are in the spot, you are more than 50 golfers taking into consideration ties (T-scores)

I have no idea but just a thought if you think that is the problem.
Old 03-25-2013, 01:21 PM   #131
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21
Quick question FLIGHT, are you paying attention to the T-Scores. Meaning if the cut is top 50, and +7 is 50 and you shoot +6 and are T-49, maybe since you are in the spot, you are more than 50 golfers taking into consideration ties (T-scores)

I have no idea but just a thought if you think that is the problem.
Didn't notice. I also may have jumped the gun on this because on the EA forums someone made mention that maybe +7 was the Projected Cut. Gonna pay attention to this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2013, 01:25 PM   #132
Pro

Taku's Arena

I didn't make the cut with +5 when cut was +8. I was one of the first players on the course and when I finished my round the projected cut was +4. So it seems like the game compared my score to that +4 cut when there was like 60 players still playing.
Old 03-25-2013, 01:26 PM   #133
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

Sounds good, regardless, I am not making the cut anytime soon. After three tries at q-tour school, +20, +11, +12.. UGH.

I can not get the hang on the diagonal swing, any tips?
Old 03-25-2013, 01:36 PM   #134
Pro

Taku's Arena

Well I'm hitting fade with different "grip", I'm using my forefinger, middlefinger and thumb like I would be picking up the left stick. Then I rotate the controller a bit so I can "swing" vertically. However if I have to move the strike meter in Sim mode then I use the left thumb in normal way.
Old 03-25-2013, 01:36 PM   #135
Go Irish

Rules's Arena

OVR: 17

What to do, what to do??? My Amazon order has not shipped yet so should I cancel and wait for the patch or is it very much playable?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2013, 01:40 PM   #136
All Star

Lieutenant Dan's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21
Sounds good, regardless, I am not making the cut anytime soon. After three tries at q-tour school, +20, +11, +12.. UGH.

I can not get the hang on the diagonal swing, any tips?
I can only speak from a few rounds with the demo on Sim, using Tiger so diagonal swing is 5:00 to 11:00. I wound up going left a lot, so I just moved the target arrow to the right a few screen inches (55" tv) and that helped to straighten things out. Not 100% mind you, but it certainly helped.

OS Dibs: Anna Kendrick

Elite Dangerous on One X has become my life.

Proud PS5 and Xbox Series X Owner
"Best of Both Worlds"

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »