Home

Where Does Major League Baseball Go From Here?

This is a discussion on Where Does Major League Baseball Go From Here? within the Baseball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-17-2013, 10:11 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 8
Yo you forgot to mention MLB 2004! You know, before it became The Show!
Old 03-17-2013, 06:54 PM   #18
Staff Writer

OVR: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo614
Well, I didnt do my homework on previous reviews by Mr Roake. For that I apologize.
Yet, nevertheless, the impact of The Show should garner at least a mention even if in reference to a previous post.
No harm intended, it just seemed the absence was conspicious.
No problem, certainly. You are correct, that this was written (though not implicitly) from an Xbox owner's perspective.

As someone who owns both consoles, I will certainly be satisfied if the next Show is an upgraded version of 13 for the PS4. That doesn't do much for Xbox loyalists though...

The problem I'll face is that I play nearly all of my games on the Xbox, simply because that's what most of my friends use. I'm not sure I can justify buying both, just to play The Show. I may be purely a PS4 owner next generation.
Old 03-18-2013, 09:44 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 3
For me I am sick of the lack of competition from every sport game. It's getting on my nerves. The biggest one for me is football as it is for most people. But we have got to thank EA for starting this mess. They should be ashamed of themselves for putting out mediocre product for years by monopolizing the genre.
Old 03-18-2013, 11:16 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 1
We finally have the tech to have lifelike looking baseball games. I just want to get baseball games to get back to feeling that I am actually playing defense and fielding, catching the baseball. Sometimes when I play these next gen games I don't feel like I have control over a player like I did with MVP baseball or even old 8, 16 bit and Playstation baseball games for that matter!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball »