Home

Where Does Major League Baseball Go From Here?

This is a discussion on Where Does Major League Baseball Go From Here? within the Baseball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-15-2013, 08:04 PM   #9
Rookie

shanev's Arena

OVR: 3
2K went the wrong direction, they should have built up the Power Pro series and dropped MLB a few years ago. The Power Pro series brought a nice role playing element (albeit silly at times) and played a good game of baseball. I wish they would resurrect that series!!
Old 03-15-2013, 08:28 PM   #10
Staff Writer

OVR: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanev
2K went the wrong direction, they should have built up the Power Pro series and dropped MLB a few years ago. The Power Pro series brought a nice role playing element (albeit silly at times) and played a good game of baseball. I wish they would resurrect that series!!
I've had waaaay more enjoyment out of Power Pros and The Bigs than any version of 2K (ok, I did like some from last generation, when it was World Series 2Kx).
Old 03-15-2013, 08:39 PM   #11
Banned

Profit89's Arena

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanev
That's true. The Power Pros series was amazing. Fun and sim at once.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2013, 01:46 AM   #12
Banned

OVR: 3
Yea, really, i guarantee that no matter what baseball game comes out, it wont hold a candle to the show. The xbox 720 will be inferior to the ps4 as well. Just sayin. Ps4 gonna be the shizz.
Old 03-16-2013, 12:48 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 0
To me its all sports games. What happened? We now have 1 basketball game, 1 hockey game and 1 football game. Were's the competition?
Old 03-16-2013, 12:59 PM   #14
dsk
Rookie

OVR: 2
I too think Konami brining a game to North America makes sense. For starters it's a great game with people choosing to put up with a high price tag and the language barrier just to play it. Who cares if they can't afford the MLB license.. Bring us a non-licensed baseball game built on the PYS engine that is easily modded in game or via option files and that would be enough for most of us to buy day 1.
Old 03-16-2013, 02:30 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPRoark
It should be interesting, seeing as how I am also the author who just gave The Show a 9/10!

No slight intended...I felt it pretty obvious that The Show is a guarantee for the PS4.
Well, I didnt do my homework on previous reviews by Mr Roake. For that I apologize.
Yet, nevertheless, the impact of The Show should garner at least a mention even if in reference to a previous post.
No harm intended, it just seemed the absence was conspicious.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2013, 04:32 PM   #16
MVP

philliesfan136's Arena

OVR: 40
MLB Power Pros 2013/2014 please.

Lots of people here want it: mlbppworld.com

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball »