Home

Operation Sports MLB 13 The Show Community Impressions Thread

This is a discussion on Operation Sports MLB 13 The Show Community Impressions Thread within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-14-2013, 05:26 PM   #569
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Operation Sports MLB 13 The Show Community Impressions Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJin2011tm
Just had my 1st freeze...too bad because it was a great game. It froze in the top of the 9th in a 5-5 tie where my young C hit a 3 run HR to to tie the game in the 8th. I really hate losing my stats in a game. That's why I think all sports games should have auto save after big events like shooters do at checkpoints. Oh well it was just a ST game but still hate losing it and playing it for nothing. Guess I will save often now even if it is a hassle to save and then have to reload the game.

Loving the game otherwise though!
Do you have the disc or download version?
Old 03-14-2013, 05:31 PM   #570
MVP

NYJin2011tm's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavicchi
Do you have the disc or download version?
Digital version.
Old 03-14-2013, 05:40 PM   #571
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJin2011tm
Digital version.
So do I, but no freezes and I'm into middle of March. Hopefully this doesn't become an issue.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2013, 05:58 PM   #572
MVP

Heroesandvillains's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcu9
That is my opinion. Maybe I am wrong, but I have learned through experience that the game is hyped by CD and others and then we have these major issues that have no business being as prevalent as they are.
Is this really how you interpreted our impressions, or are you just frustrated?

It would have been useless for us to detail the bugs that we caught at CD, just as it would have been useless for SCEA to give us patch details on the release day update.

And re-read my posts. Everything I shared (and not ALL were positive posts or just in the Impressions Thread either) I still believe to be true now. This game is exceptional. The greatest game I have ever played. But it does have it's flaws, which is to be expected.

But calling us or the team out is really pretty unfair.
Old 03-14-2013, 06:11 PM   #573
#realtalk

dalger21's Arena

OVR: 7

Joe Giradi is my 3rd base coach for my RttS team. No big deal right? I play for the Red Sox....Didn't realize fired coaches can become coaches other than the manager...
Old 03-14-2013, 07:03 PM   #574
Banned

vcu9's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroesandvillains
Is this really how you interpreted our impressions, or are you just frustrated?

It would have been useless for us to detail the bugs that we caught at CD, just as it would have been useless for SCEA to give us patch details on the release day update.

And re-read my posts. Everything I shared (and not ALL were positive posts or just in the Impressions Thread either) I still believe to be true now. This game is exceptional. The greatest game I have ever played. But it does have it's flaws, which is to be expected.

But calling us or the team out is really pretty unfair.

I was not bashing anyone. I appreciate SCEA and those who participate in CD. For example, it took 3 years of me begging Ramone to fix the RISP bug; this year it was fixed. In my opinion, if the guys really played the game, how could they miss those glaring bugs?

I don't care if they play the game or not because it is their job to make the game so they may want to distance themselves from the game after it is done.

I agree that MLB 13 is the best sports game ever made and MLB 14 should follow in that similar path. I only own two games: MLB 13 for PS-3 and Vita. When I get a PS-4, I will only own two games. Can you guess which ones?

My point is that I do not understand how the K/9 could be so badly broken? There are just a lot of bugs every year. Maybe that is normal. Sorry if my comment bothered anyone in a negative way.

Thanks.
Old 03-14-2013, 07:22 PM   #575
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcu9
I was not bashing anyone. I appreciate SCEA and those who participate in CD. For example, it took 3 years of me begging Ramone to fix the RISP bug; this year it was fixed. In my opinion, if the guys really played the game, how could they miss those glaring bugs?

I don't care if they play the game or not because it is their job to make the game so they may want to distance themselves from the game after it is done.

I agree that MLB 13 is the best sports game ever made and MLB 14 should follow in that similar path. I only own two games: MLB 13 for PS-3 and Vita. When I get a PS-4, I will only own two games. Can you guess which ones?

My point is that I do not understand how the K/9 could be so badly broken? There are just a lot of bugs every year. Maybe that is normal. Sorry if my comment bothered anyone in a negative way.

Thanks.
Did we?
You're assuming a lot.
Kind of late to be saying ...."sorry" now that you've already put it out there....

M.K.
Knight165
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2013, 08:02 PM   #576
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalger21
Joe Giradi is my 3rd base coach for my RttS team. No big deal right? I play for the Red Sox....Didn't realize fired coaches can become coaches other than the manager...
I didn't know that either. Another little thing

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »