Home

Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th

This is a discussion on Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-06-2013, 01:06 PM   #561
Old School

MachoMyers's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th

Came home from work and it was a joy to see it all done. Easily worth the hassle compared to import shipping prices and tax. Dumb question but I don't need to do a 10 gb install with the whole game on my HDD do I?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2013, 01:55 PM   #562
So Real!!

ckarlic's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachoMyers
Came home from work and it was a joy to see it all done. Easily worth the hassle compared to import shipping prices and tax. Dumb question but I don't need to do a 10 gb install with the whole game on my HDD do I?
No you do not. Where ever your game is saved in the XMB, the game size should be around 23GB.
Old 03-07-2013, 04:09 PM   #563
Rookie

OVR: 0

What exactly is the 11gb additional content?
Old 03-07-2013, 04:17 PM   #564
The Future

seanjeezy's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Ripper
I think its the optional install (but mandatory for the DL version), just a guess though...
Old 03-07-2013, 04:18 PM   #565
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Ripper
Basically, it's the optional install that you would be asked to install if you were playing from the disc. It's still vital game data, and since you don't have a disc in this case you obviously have to have the whole thing on the hard drive.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2013, 05:58 PM   #566
Flag Waver, Sec.134,O.Co.

mmdmaznn's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by edm18
Anyone using the digital version seeing that lag issue reported in the other thread?

Also, how are the load times compared to last years disc version (or this years if you've played both)? Are they noticeably faster, especially during rtts. Thanks!

Only one guy talkin' here, but I've noticed a significant decrease to the in-between load time screens in RTTS (this year's digital copy over last year's disc version). At times last year, I wouldn't even get into RTTS if I was short on time because of the dreaded load screens.

This is not to say that there are NO load times, because they are still there...just shorter than last year.

Anyone else agree or think they're the same/longer?

Oakland Coliseum
LF Bleachers
Sec. 134
"Where's your flag?"

Now Playing: MLB 13: The Show (PS3/Vita), NBA 2K12, Batman: Arkham City, FarCry3

Oakland Athletics/Golden State Warriors/Oakland Raiders
Old 03-07-2013, 07:12 PM   #567
Rookie

OVR: 1

i was excited to see this years The Show go digital as being in Australia usually meant a long wait to import.. so i preordered from US psn store.. then the day after release (when EU psn stores get updated) what do i see, none other than The Show getting an EU release - zero mention that this was happening at all... yeah thanks for that Sony, now i have US version for no reason and can't even play it on my normal account, the game doesn't work. have to play on my US account. and yes digital version seems to have a lot less loading times xD awesome!
Old 03-07-2013, 07:26 PM   #568
#realtalk

dalger21's Arena

OVR: 7

For you guys that have the long downloads, Verizon FiOS is your friend (if it's in your area). Just a hint for next time. :P

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »