Home

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions (PS3, 360)

This is a discussion on Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions (PS3, 360) within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-07-2013, 06:13 AM   #121
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions (PS3, 360)

Is there any reason I can't find the demo anywhere on xbox live? I am based in the UK.

Thanks in advance
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2013, 08:22 AM   #122
Rookie

Woody19's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions (PS3, 360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by carl_1984
Is there any reason I can't find the demo anywhere on xbox live? I am based in the UK.

Thanks in advance
As far as I know, you need to have a XBox Live Gold membership in order to download the demo ...
Old 03-07-2013, 09:00 AM   #123
Some say he...

kerosene31's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerg04
In the top left corner. You'll see: GOLFERS NAME, their score, then underneath is what stroke your hitting and distance to flag.
That's not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for specific yardages (front of the green, front of the bunker, etc). The kind of stuff a real caddie would provide to a pro golfer.

I thought true aim in TW11 was perfect this way.
Old 03-07-2013, 09:06 AM   #124
Go Irish

Rules's Arena

OVR: 17

I haven't read through all of the posts but am I the only one who finds the game completely dark? Didn't matter which I chose but it seemed like I was playing in the middle of the night. Looked for settings to change that and couldn't find it on the Xbox 360 demo.

Will try again this evening but hopefully this is fixed in the final version.
Old 03-07-2013, 09:27 AM   #125
Rookie

cccgolfer08's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rules
I haven't read through all of the posts but am I the only one who finds the game completely dark? Didn't matter which I chose but it seemed like I was playing in the middle of the night. Looked for settings to change that and couldn't find it on the Xbox 360 demo.

Will try again this evening but hopefully this is fixed in the final version.
You're definitely not the only one... Some developers said it has to do with it being set up to Morning Time of Day. Developer, Sean Wilson, said that the lighting has been adjusted from the demo to the retail game as well... not sure how much though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2013, 09:57 AM   #126
All Star

OVR: 20

I have no idea what the EA devs were thinking when they decided to use dusk and night settings for so many of the quick rounds and online tournaments in the demo.

The graphics simply look HORRIBLE in low-light conditions.

Pure genius.
Old 03-07-2013, 10:01 AM   #127
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by cccgolfer08
You're definitely not the only one... Some developers said it has to do with it being set up to Morning Time of Day. Developer, Sean Wilson, said that the lighting has been adjusted from the demo to the retail game as well... not sure how much though.
Wow, nice to see I don't have to dig through the entire thread for this. I thought it was fun to play, I thought it looked nice, but I cant figure out why its so dark. So dark, that even my GF who came into the room while I was playing asked what was wrong with the TV.

I assumed it was due to the time of day the round was being played at, and figured that EA was trying to show off the new time of day features etc. Hopefully, even the darker conditions are brightened up a bit. It was just too dark as far as I was concerned.
Old 03-07-2013, 11:36 AM   #128
I'm Ron F'n Swanson!

fishepa's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by pk500
I have no idea what the EA devs were thinking when they decided to use dusk and night settings for so many of the quick rounds and online tournaments in the demo.

The graphics simply look HORRIBLE in low-light conditions.

Pure genius.
I thought that as well. Oh well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »