Home

Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th

This is a discussion on Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-05-2013, 05:16 AM   #497
Rookie

JughedJones's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th

Whoa man.

The 'pitch stutter' is out of control bad.

Almost game breakingly so. It's happening on almost every pitch in RTTS.

This is no bueno.

Go Irish!!
Old 03-05-2013, 05:19 AM   #498
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th

Has anyone else got an error in the middle of downloading yet? It has now happened TWICE to me. Really regretting not just buying the game in store. Really surprised the download doesn't pick up where it left off from before the error when I get the error, but I am forced to start over again.

Does anyone know if it is possible to get a refund on this and go with the physical version if I am unable to get this downloaded?
Old 03-05-2013, 05:26 AM   #499
Pro

ralphieboy11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripwalk
Has anyone else got an error in the middle of downloading yet? It has now happened TWICE to me. Really regretting not just buying the game in store. Really surprised the download doesn't pick up where it left off from before the error when I get the error, but I am forced to start over again.

Does anyone know if it is possible to get a refund on this and go with the physical version if I am unable to get this downloaded?
Yep. Same for me. I had been downloading for two hours with no problem. I went to sleep for 3 hours. I woke up to check how it was going and I see a message that 'connection timed out'. Now I'm back to a 568 minute wait again.
Old 03-05-2013, 05:26 AM   #500
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:

First, yes. I got an error the first time. Not sure how deep into the download I was because I turned on Sportscenter and went to bed. Woke up an hour later, checked progress and I had an error. I decided to try downloading/installing each file separately. So far, so good.

Second, per their refund policy, the PSN store doesn't do refunds. However, if you are unable to download the game, call Sony and get your money back, because you are entitled to it, as you don't get the benefit of the product if it doesn't download. They wouldn't want a lawsuit, so if they were smart about it, they would comply and give you your money back.
Old 03-05-2013, 05:32 AM   #501
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphieboy11
Yep. Same for me. I had been downloading for two hours with no problem. I went to sleep for 3 hours. I woke up to check how it was going and I see a message that 'connection timed out'. Now I'm back to a 568 minute wait again.
For whatever it's worth, I seemed to have been able to download in background, exit Playstation store and go to NETWORK -> My Downloads and resume the old download again.. So you won't have to start from square one, I think anyway, not 100 per cents sure this is working now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2013, 05:37 AM   #502
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
For whatever it's worth, I seemed to have been able to download in background, exit Playstation store and go to NETWORK -> My Downloads and resume the old download again.. So you won't have to start from square one, I think anyway, not 100 per cents sure this is working now.
Yep, you should be able to resume your download. I don't think downloads just cancel outright, they just get cut off, but the data you already download is still there.

Could be wrong, but I thought was how it worked.
Old 03-05-2013, 05:40 AM   #503
Pro

ralphieboy11's Arena

Quote:
Thanks!! I was just going to post that I figured it out. Main game is 93% complete in my downloads and still going. Whew!
Old 03-05-2013, 05:46 AM   #504
MVP

jct32's Arena

OVR: 17

I don't know what Jimmy Johns Internet you guys have. I am about 55 minutes in and I'm only 12% on the main game. Good thing I have to go to work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »