Home

Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th

This is a discussion on Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-05-2013, 01:06 AM   #449
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th

For those asking how much space you need.

Technically around 35gb should be enough since they split it up. But that is cutting it real close, I'd have a bit more free. Installed I'd assume the game will be a touch over 21.7gb.

But you will need at least 35gb free or so to install the game.
Old 03-05-2013, 01:06 AM   #450
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th

main game is installing. At this rate it will take 85-90 minutes to download both parts. Not bad -- about what I expected. I didn't think there was any way Sony was going to give my connection a workout, but it would be nice if they were faster considering digital delivery is the future of gaming.
Old 03-05-2013, 01:07 AM   #451
Rookie

leinhart_6's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisjohnson83
I've been trying different things to avoid the pitch stutter, did the rebuild database and a fresh 5 gig install instead of the 10 gig install, seemed good for 2 days then started again today. But today I changed one of the settings In display from limited to full, can't remember the name of setting, was under display & so far so good but if the digital avoids any type of the stuttering issues as seen in that thread then I don't mind buying a digital psn version.
The pitch stutter does not sound good at all =/ This is technically my second Day 1 Digital purchase. The other game was Playstation All-Stars and it seemed to run fine.

Unfortunately I'm still awaiting my download to finish for MLB, so I wont be able to tell if there's any stuttering just yet lol I'll let you know though if I do find anything
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2013, 01:07 AM   #452
Rookie

OVR: 3
If you're already downloading in the background and want to DL the full game first without restarting, go into download management via the cross media bar under internet browser and pause the additional content DL. The full game will begin downloading. Make sure to resume the additional content. The full game will still download first.
Old 03-05-2013, 01:07 AM   #453
Rookie

OVR: 5

...and by "future of gaming" I mean present of same because my Steam library gets lots of love
Old 03-05-2013, 01:10 AM   #454
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinny_77
If you're already downloading in the background and want to DL the full game first without restarting, go into download management via the cross media bar under internet browser and pause the additional content DL. The full game will begin downloading. Make sure to resume the additional content. The full game will still download first.
Can you download both at the same time?
Old 03-05-2013, 01:11 AM   #455
Rookie

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Will it automatically start downloading the game and online pass after it finishes the additional content?

Thanks.

M.K.
Knight165
If you clicked download all, it will.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2013, 01:11 AM   #456
[Player 1]

thaSLAB's Arena

OVR: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdl24
I am at 18% for the 1st download. I would turn the controller off or leave it plugged in so it doesn't drain the battery just sitting there.
Hold the PS button, and turn the controller off.

-- Sent from the Future...

YouTube

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »