Home

Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th

This is a discussion on Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-04-2013, 09:31 PM   #289
Rookie

leinhart_6's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th

Does anyone know if the live roster update will be available for download at midnight?

This isn't a tremendously big deal as I usually do my own up to date rosters, but it would be nice to download it and save some time.
Old 03-04-2013, 09:45 PM   #290
Just started!

Re: Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th

I did this with Madden last year and it said 12:01est and I'm central but the store did not update till 12:01pst for me to DL and that was 2:01am for me. I just wanted to say Sony is on the west cost so that might happen again.
Old 03-04-2013, 10:13 PM   #291
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by collectbaseball
So If I buy the game at midnight, download it, all that jazz, when is the earliest I will be able to start playing it, best case scenario?

If I can't play it until the middle of the night I should probably just wait and buy tomorrow after work. If I can start playing shortly after midnight, I will buy from the PSN store.

Anyone help me?
I am hoping my console won't run so hard if I get the download as opposed to the disc. I'm not selling the game anyway so I don't need a physical copy to dump.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2013, 10:21 PM   #292
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Tempted to do this but with DSL, I think this would take a full day to download. I'd worry about my PS3 burning out running that long.

Maybe I'll just DL the Vita version when it hits the store.
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Old 03-04-2013, 10:24 PM   #293
Banned

I have decided to just buy the game tomorrow. Giving up hopes of starting my franchise tonight
Old 03-04-2013, 10:26 PM   #294
Rookie

bautistabomb's Arena

OVR: 10

Well, just bit the bullet and preordered the digital download. Was shocked that I was not charged any tax. Ive bought stuff from psn before and always paid the 13% HST here in ontario. Wonder why the ps store stopped charging tax. Oh well not going to complain just saved myself another $7.80 I would have paid in taxes at eb games. Also traded in mlb 12 and got $10 in store credit at future shop today. C'mon midnight only 1.5 hours away.
Old 03-04-2013, 10:26 PM   #295
Rookie

OVR: 4

I found the game early on Friday. Gonna do the digital download tonight and sell the disc. Should I delete the original install?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2013, 10:28 PM   #296
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by drsonoma
I found the game early on Friday. Gonna do the digital download tonight and sell the disc. Should I delete the original install?
Yeah, otherwise you're just going to have 5 - 10 GB that aren't doing anything. I would assume that there's not going to be any kind of additional game data install for the digital version seeing you're downloading the entire contents of the disc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »