Home

Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th

This is a discussion on Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-04-2013, 09:04 PM   #281
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th

Thanks SO much for the updates boys! I was freaking out but even though Knight coolly brought me down from my rage cloud, I was still really worried about the maintenance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2013, 09:04 PM   #282
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48
Re: Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLAB
It gives you a link to the download instructions after you complete your transaction.

Cliffnotes version:

PlayStation Network >> Account Management >> Transaction Management >> Download List

You should see the theme there already, and the game should show up just after midnight.

-- Sent from the Future...
Fixed for you.
Old 03-04-2013, 09:07 PM   #283
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLAB
It gives you a link to the download instructions after you complete your transaction.

Cliffnotes version:

PlayStation Network >> Account Management >> Download List

You should see the theme there already, and the game should show up just after midnight.

Same place I would see downloading demos in progress then but I won't see anything until after midnight correct? Wow that theme. Not gonna use that.
Old 03-04-2013, 09:08 PM   #284
Banned

OVR: 0

So If I buy the game at midnight, download it, all that jazz, when is the earliest I will be able to start playing it, best case scenario?

If I can't play it until the middle of the night I should probably just wait and buy tomorrow after work. If I can start playing shortly after midnight, I will buy from the PSN store.

Anyone help me?
Old 03-04-2013, 09:10 PM   #285
[Player 1]

thaSLAB's Arena

OVR: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Fixed for you.
LOL, thanks bc... I so preoccupied with getting the >>'s in there from my phone, I missed a step haha.

Good, now lhslancers won't rage on me if he couldn't find it at 12:03am.

YouTube

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2013, 09:11 PM   #286
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by collectbaseball
So If I buy the game at midnight, download it, all that jazz, when is the earliest I will be able to start playing it, best case scenario?

If I can't play it until the middle of the night I should probably just wait and buy tomorrow after work. If I can start playing shortly after midnight, I will buy from the PSN store.

Anyone help me?

You can play it as soon as it downloads and installs.
That's going to take some time..
So download at midnight...and it will be ready for you tomorrow.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 03-04-2013, 09:13 PM   #287
Rookie

bautistabomb's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by collectbaseball

Anyone help me?
All depends on your internet connection speed, PSN, and the file size. I have 50 MBPS download speed. So if I get my theoretical max speed, the game could be downloaded in just under an hour assuming its around 20GBs. I am guessing with all the people downloading at once I won't get my max download speed. Lets say 20MBPS your looking at about 2.5 hours. That's what i'm guessing it will take. I'll likely stay up and play one game before bed tonight.
Old 03-04-2013, 09:15 PM   #288
[Player 1]

thaSLAB's Arena

OVR: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhslancers
Same place I would see downloading demos in progress then but I won't see anything until after midnight correct? Wow that theme. Not gonna use that.
Here you go: https://support.us.playstation.com/a...content-on-ps3

YouTube

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »