Home

Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th

This is a discussion on Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-04-2013, 08:36 PM   #273
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th

Quote:
Originally Posted by alemic
I was wondering the same thing I have been searching for how to preorder it however it does not seem as if it will be available. I just picked up $40 in PSN cards to get it....
Im hoping we can download the vita version at midnight as well.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:38 PM   #274
Game Designer

tabarnes19_SDS's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th

Quote:
Originally Posted by odogs4
Im hoping we can download the vita version at midnight as well.
I don't see it anywhere as a downloadable title.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:40 PM   #275
Rookie

alemic's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabarnes19
Neither do I so I am thinking that it will not be available at midnight. Kind of sucks because I literally just got my vita in the mail today haha. All I have for it right now is COD.
9-4 Sun Belt Champs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2013, 08:41 PM   #276
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabarnes19
Yeah. If I had to guess, I think we may not see that version until the store publish Tues. afternoon. Since they're not cross buy, there's nothing that says they HAVE to be released at the same time. There will be a digital Vita version out tomorrow (as there is with all Vita games), but I don't think we'll be seeing it until later in the day.

Would love to be wrong though - I could download that version in about a quarter of the time it'll probably take to get the PS3 one.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:46 PM   #277
Flag Waver, Sec.134,O.Co.

mmdmaznn's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by alemic
Neither do I so I am thinking that it will not be available at midnight. Kind of sucks because I literally just got my vita in the mail today haha. All I have for it right now is COD.
Agreed. Would be kinda cool to download it first and then play on Vita while waiting for the PS3 version to download....then I wouldn't be staring at the download screen, yelling at my TV to pick up the pace...

Oakland Coliseum
LF Bleachers
Sec. 134
"Where's your flag?"

Now Playing: MLB 13: The Show (PS3/Vita), NBA 2K12, Batman: Arkham City, FarCry3

Oakland Athletics/Golden State Warriors/Oakland Raiders
Old 03-04-2013, 08:49 PM   #278
Rookie

KEGAR's Arena

OVR: 0

PSN maintenance is done ahead of schedule so there shouldn't be any hiccups guys, hopefully. I'm just like most of you, patiently awaiting to download my digital copy.

PlayStation ‏@PlayStation
Woo-hoo! Today's PSN maintenance period has ended earlier than expected. PS Store and Account Management are back in action

https://twitter.com/PlayStation/stat...47566424674304
Old 03-04-2013, 08:53 PM   #279
Banned

OVR: 18

Maybe someone would be kind enough to help. I just purchased the game on line through the Playstation Store and my card has been charged. Where do I go to download the game later? Been a while I am not clear on this so where will I find this?
Old 03-04-2013, 09:01 PM   #280
[Player 1]

thaSLAB's Arena

OVR: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhslancers
Maybe someone would be kind enough to help. I just purchased the game on line through the Playstation Store and my card has been charged. Where do I go to download the game later? Been a while I am not clear on this so where will I find this?
It gives you a link to the download instructions after you complete your transaction.

Cliffnotes version:

PlayStation Network >> Account Management >> Download List

You should see the theme there already, and the game should show up just after midnight.

-- Sent from the Future...

YouTube

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »