Home

Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th

This is a discussion on Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-03-2013, 11:29 PM   #209
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Well..don't rage yet!
Save it for when you need it!
Be more like this until 12:01!

M.K.
Knight165
Lol fair enough. .. I just can't wait!
Old 03-03-2013, 11:48 PM   #210
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Leave it on that twitter page for about a minute and it'll show you the updated tweet with the other time. It says 4 minutes ago but it's really not, that tweet has been there since I started looking at it in the last hour.

https://twitter.com/PlayStation

If anyone on twitter wants to toss that guy a question about it go for it, it's worth a shot so we can find out for sure. I'm not on twitter otherwise I would, I did post in the Drop section of the PS blog as well as that forum thread bobureally linked to.
If you click the link in the tweet, though, it links to the playstation forums. That post has it as 8 AM-7 PM PST...

EDIT: After checking twitter again, I do see what you mean. I don't care when the tweet was, just as long as it's accurate.

EDIT2: Now it's showing that tweet as 3 hours ago and showing one from, supposedly, 2 hours ago with the 5 AM-9 PM PST timing. I'm lost...

EDIT3: I just tweeted Playstation inquiring about The Show. Will update if/when I get a response.

Last edited by bobeureally27; 03-03-2013 at 11:54 PM.
Old 03-03-2013, 11:50 PM   #211
MVP

NYJin2011tm's Arena

I wonder why the PS3(playstation network digital) version wasn't mentioned on the drop? In the digital section...it only says Vita.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2013, 12:44 AM   #212
Rookie

OVR: 1

Just pre ordered my copy. Really looking forward to it. Also I know pretty much everyone agrees that the free theme is pretty weak, but if you turn the brightness on the theme all the way down to -5 it is not so bad. See you all on the network tomorrow night!
Old 03-04-2013, 01:05 AM   #213
MVP

OVR: 11

anyone have any idea how long a digital download?
Old 03-04-2013, 01:10 AM   #214
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy_Long
anyone have any idea how long a digital download?
It's entirely a guess based on experience with other games, but I'd say on an average internet connection you can expect 2-3 hours. I have a 40 meg down and 40 meg upload and can download games in about 45 minutes to an hour. If you have speeds close to that then you should anticipate an hour.

Although, this could vary due to the amount of people downloading it at once.
Old 03-04-2013, 03:01 AM   #215
Old School

MachoMyers's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt54987
It's entirely a guess based on experience with other games, but I'd say on an average internet connection you can expect 2-3 hours. I have a 40 meg down and 40 meg upload and can download games in about 45 minutes to an hour. If you have speeds close to that then you should anticipate an hour.

Although, this could vary due to the amount of people downloading it at once.
The way my net acts up it will take forever.

Thankfully 12am est happens to be when I am getting up and off to work. Hopefully it will be done when I get back...that is if the PSN stays up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2013, 08:49 AM   #216
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

A bit more info to chew on. There is new info out there that makes me think the game might be around 24gb. The download might be a bit smaller perhaps. Again I will not say where I found this info, but its not hard to find.

But remember you will need at least twice the size of the download to install the game, after install it will only take up the original download size space on your HDD. Unless the game is split into smaller part like Ni No Kuni was.

Last edited by MrOldboy; 03-04-2013 at 08:56 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »