Home

Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th

This is a discussion on Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-03-2013, 10:21 PM   #201
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48
Re: Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKorbini
im gonna assume the maintenance is to get ready for the download as well. Be confident people we gonna get the game in time.
That's what I want to believe, but I've also seen their maintenance periods run overtime quite frequently. It's not an unfounded fear, unfortunately.

Here's hoping...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2013, 10:46 PM   #202
Pro

Foo4Everlong's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKorbini
im gonna assume the maintenance is to get ready for the download as well. Be confident people we gonna get the game in time.
For some people their first instinct is to fear the worst, but I think everythink everything will be just fine. They will be updating all day giving them plenty of time to get everything up and running properly before Tuesday/release day. If they said it will be their at 12:01am for download then I believe just that! Time will tell, but have faith peeps! Later
Old 03-03-2013, 10:52 PM   #203
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloorGeneral
No joke. How shortsighted can they be? Doing maintenance on the very night your very popular, system exclusive game is being released, as a day 1 download? Not smart at all...
Raging pretty hard right now. They post that it'd be ready for 12 to suck in ppl's money since it's a big selling point to be getting it legitimately before most ppl unless there are midnight openings. .. and then announce this bs will go on til 9pmt ? Wow...

Last edited by ForzaZuffa; 03-03-2013 at 10:54 PM.
Old 03-03-2013, 11:04 PM   #204
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaZuffa
Raging pretty hard right now. They post that it'd be ready for 12 to suck in ppl's money since it's a big selling point to be getting it legitimately before most ppl unless there are midnight openings. .. and then announce this bs will go on til 9pmt ? Wow...
You're raging before anything has happened?
Wow is right.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 03-03-2013, 11:22 PM   #205
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
You're raging before anything has happened?
Wow is right.

M.K.
Knight165
We'll see, won't we? I'll be truly amazed if the maintenance is over on time, let's be honest
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2013, 11:25 PM   #206
Pro

OVR: 5

For what it's worth...

PlayStation ‏@PlayStation
PSN maintenance tomorrow, 3/4 from 8am - 7pm Pacific Time: http://bit.ly/Z2CKhc Online play still accessible if you've logged in recently

This was posted five minutes ago.
Old 03-03-2013, 11:25 PM   #207
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaZuffa
We'll see, won't we? I'll be truly amazed if the maintenance is over on time, let's be honest
Well..don't rage yet!
Save it for when you need it!
Be more like this until 12:01!

M.K.
Knight165
Old 03-03-2013, 11:28 PM   #208
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobeureally27
For what it's worth...

PlayStation ‏@PlayStation
PSN maintenance tomorrow, 3/4 from 8am - 7pm Pacific Time: http://bit.ly/Z2CKhc Online play still accessible if you've logged in recently

This was posted five minutes ago.
Leave it on that twitter page for about a minute and it'll show you the updated tweet with the other time. It says 4 minutes ago but it's really not, that tweet has been there since I started looking at it in the last hour.

https://twitter.com/PlayStation

If anyone on twitter wants to toss that guy a question about it go for it, it's worth a shot so we can find out for sure. I'm not on twitter otherwise I would, I did post in the Drop section of the PS blog as well as that forum thread bobureally linked to.

Last edited by bcruise; 03-03-2013 at 11:30 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »