Home

MLB 13 The Show Videos - Chicago White Sox vs. Chicago Cubs and More

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show Videos - Chicago White Sox vs. Chicago Cubs and More within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-01-2013, 06:58 PM   #57
MVP

crains13's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: MLB 13 The Show Videos - Chicago White Sox vs. Chicago Cubs and More

Quote:
Originally Posted by econoodle
like i said to woz, i understand the feelings, but if they wanna bash n'buy, let em. Lord knows if done that with games before.
Plus spending 60 beans on these bad boys gives us a bit of room to vent.

IMO from what i have seen, taking away the Scorebug, it looks the same to me.
Granted its only from 5 videos or so, but its too familiar again. Plus I feel the commentary has somehow gotten worse. lol

Maybe this is a reason to bring back the demo of the game. Some are saying you need to feel it by playing, but I got duped lt year with Real Time Physics.
Played 50 games and hardly saw any improvement.

Fielders got to everything
Balls were bouncing like a karaoke sing a long.
yada yada yada.
I dont want to sound like I am bashing but, this is they way i feel and when i see others gettin hammered for stuff I might say, albeit in different words, i wanna jump in and say things.

its all good though.
I get what you are trying to say, however, all I'm trying to get across is to actually play the game first. If the game it bad then or the same, fine bash it. But don't base your opinions off of 4 or 5 one inning videos, that's it.
Old 03-01-2013, 07:00 PM   #58
Rookie

Aschulz484's Arena

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybirdy24
Was it just me or did it look like the cubs had two road alternates? Extra uniform slots?
I went back and looked at that part again. Interesting and hopefully they do.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
Old 03-02-2013, 01:16 AM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by zack4070
Whoa. Never seen that Cubs road alternate before. That was cool!!!!!!
I don't see those jerseys on the Cubs website. Maybe they haven't unveiled them yet? I've never seen them before.
Old 03-02-2013, 01:43 AM   #60
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kernel Pie
Not really jumping for joy over these vids. The game looks a lot like '12. I didn't really see any new animations or cutaway shots, new post-pitch pitcher or batter movements, and the crowd was still in berserker mode in the top of the 1st, nobody out and a runner on, 0-0 count.

I'm sure the game is good, but have they really improved it foul-line to foul-line from '12? Doesn't look like it to me.
So, basically, you're saying they did a bad job of improving the game this year ?
Old 03-02-2013, 01:15 PM   #61
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdlanni1
50 + MINOR feature and improvements. I'm not knocking the game but like I and a few other's have said in here...basically the same game. Just accept the fact.
i figured id chime in here some , While i do agree with you gameplay and visual wise it looks the same almost every year. However 13 HAS MAJOR IMPROVEMENTS to franchise mode. Now if your not into that , its the obvious and there wont be alot of "imporvments" But if you play franchise mode only or somewhat then 13 BLOWS any show out of the water. The scouting alone sold me on this game, not to mention flux budgets. prospects hitting ther primes early . i didnt think twice buying this day one.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »