Home

MLB The Show 13 Gameplay Video - Atlanta Braves vs. Washington Nationals (Postseason)

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 13 Gameplay Video - Atlanta Braves vs. Washington Nationals (Postseason) within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-28-2013, 12:08 AM   #137
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: MLB 13 The Show gameplay video

Don't get me wrong, this game looks great. Commentary doesn't have any real effect on how I would rate this game. I just wish the commentary was more in depth. There will always be one part of a game that people complain about, it's how it is, but in no way did this video make the game "disappointing."
Old 02-28-2013, 12:09 AM   #138
MVP

dran1984's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
They do, but last year I was already sick of the commentary by day 3 or 4. I just feel like it's been the same base for 7 years, and they add a couple random lines and openers each year. Oh well, hopefully by next year the new system will improve these very small aspects of the game.

I def agree. I wonder if The Show Live will be any improvement as they are supposed to have up to date commentary each game.
Old 02-28-2013, 12:13 AM   #139
MVP

Shakedowncapo's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: MLB The Show 13 Gameplay Video - Atlanta Braves vs. Washington Nationals (Postsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kearnzo
New stances look fantastic. I'm a stance whore, so this is good to see. The Upton brothers both look great. Harper's follow through, from what I could see, looked great on the no doubter.

Getting real excited about Tuesday.
My first upload(hopefully Saturday) will be one big batting stance video. Just wondering how to take requests.
Old 02-28-2013, 12:14 AM   #140
MVP

crains13's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: MLB The Show 13 Gameplay Video - Atlanta Braves vs. Washington Nationals (Postsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARoid1313
first impressions go a long way sir
Suit yourself...I bet you still get the game.
Old 02-28-2013, 12:14 AM   #141
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by dran1984
I def agree. I wonder if The Show Live will be any improvement as they are supposed to have up to date commentary each game.
I have a feeling that commentary is just going to be a random update each game about how they did in the previous game or something record wise. Commentary relating to previous seasons for players, player backgrounds/history, etc is something I think would be a huge addition. I just hope a complete overhaul of this section of the game is done when they release for the PS4.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2013, 12:18 AM   #142
Pro

Sco291's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22cowboys22
i agree 300% with slthree their is no excuse for the commentary to be so dry year after year just terrible.....a baseball game can get pretty boring without good commentary to help keep you going IMO.That's mostly why I rather play mlb2k cause their commentary is way better just not the overall package.
Hey man haha I HATE dead, dry commentary too. But not for nothing, if you're playing 2K over The Show JUST for the commentray when the overall package is clearly lacking, ...then, I don't know, I find that very concerning lol
Old 02-28-2013, 12:18 AM   #143
MVP

dran1984's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
I have a feeling that commentary is just going to be a random update each game about how they did in the previous game or something record wise. Commentary relating to previous seasons for players, player backgrounds/history, etc is something I think would be a huge addition. I just hope a complete overhaul of this section of the game is done when they release for the PS4.

Yea, I can't see them sitting the team down daily to record a few lines of commentary.
Old 02-28-2013, 12:20 AM   #144
Banned

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Why in the WORLD would they re-do the gameplay?
Seriously.

...and to ignore everything else and imply it's "a roster update"....well I'd like to not violate T.O.S. ...so I'll leave it up to your imaginations

M.K.
Knight165
That's probably a good idea because if you didn't. . . well, I'll leave that up to your imagination.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »