Home

10 Classic Stadiums Included with MLB 13 The Show

This is a discussion on 10 Classic Stadiums Included with MLB 13 The Show within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-25-2013, 09:38 PM   #49
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 10 Classic Stadiums Included with MLB 13 The Show

I thought they might have these a a but-it-new sort of deal linked to the online pass. But glad to see they are just free. I forgot to redeem my preorder code for these when I got them, lost the sheet of paper it was on and then found it after it expired. I was never going to pay for these, but wanted them. Happy they are free now or I guess free to everyone now.
Old 02-25-2013, 10:31 PM   #50
MVP

OVR: 3

Man this site is annoying.
Old 02-25-2013, 10:39 PM   #51
MVP

sydrogerdavid's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynkraid
Just stupid. Hate the fanboys acting like this is sooo great. Paid for these same stadiums 2 years ago, so they should be free.

On top of that its been these same stadiums for years now. Either remove classic stadiums or at least add some new ones to play in each year. I want old Tiger stadium, old Giants Stadium, CN Park ect.., you know give them a generic name if your too cheap to pay for the rights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 405Cowboy
I guess its just part of my childhood to miss the old cookie cutter stadiums (Fulton County Stadium, The Vet, 3 Rivers, River Front). Some day it would cool to have several classic stadiums like the Astrodome, Milwaukee County Stadium, Arlington Stadium, and Cleveland Municipal Stadium with the Marlboro Man in Center Field.

It's cool SCEA put in the old stadiums for free and now with the 1942 Cardinals uniforms int he game, I'll pay tribute to Stan the Man Musial and have the Cardinals play a few games in Sportsman Park wearing the 1942 uniforms.

"Old Giants Stadium" is already in the game. It is better known as the Polo Grounds.

Cowboy. Thanks for giving me that idea. It would have crossed my mind eventually, but I had not correlated the Cardinals '42 throwback with Sportsman's Park yet.

Last edited by sydrogerdavid; 02-25-2013 at 10:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2013, 10:39 PM   #52
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

Hard to believe some people are actually complaining aboutthings that are almost always DLC in other sports titles.

Just another great move by SCEA. I don't doubt they care about money (everyone does), but with each passing day, I believe they put the interest of their consumer in front of everything else. Not that any big name producers will ever read this comment, but I hope Sony understands that if it weren't for developers like SCEA, I never would have become such a fan of PlayStation.

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10
Old 02-25-2013, 10:57 PM   #53
MVP

AUTiger1's Arena

OVR: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydrogerdavid
"Old Giants Stadium" is already in the game. It is better known as the Polo Grounds.

Cowboy. Thanks for giving me that idea. It would have crossed my mind eventually, but I had not correlated the Cardinals '42 throwback with Sportsman's Park yet.
Maybe he was talking about Candlestick Park.
Old 02-25-2013, 11:05 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number2DJ
Old Yankee Stadium has been in each year? I didn't even notice. Was it in the classic map pack each year? I've never gotten around to buying the classic maps.. Oh well, still nice.
The "old" Yankee Stadium included is the one after the renovation in the mid-1970s. It was the same location, but not quite the same park as the one Ruth, DiMaggio, and Mantle played in with "no man's land" in left center and flag pole in center field.
Old 02-25-2013, 11:19 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuminpuma
The "old" Yankee Stadium included is the one after the renovation in the mid-1970s. It was the same location, but not quite the same park as the one Ruth, DiMaggio, and Mantle played in with "no man's land" in left center and flag pole in center field.
And don't forget Huggins, Gehrig and Ruth out there too!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2013, 11:45 PM   #56
MVP

sydrogerdavid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUTiger1
Maybe he was talking about Candlestick Park.
I know that. I'm just rebutting his pointless rant with a fact.

Can anybody help me figure out what he was referring to when he listed "CN Park" as a classic stadium? Maybe he meant "CM," referring to Cleveland Municipal?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »