Home

MLB 13 The Show - Overall Team Ratings, Including Batting, Pitching and Defense

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show - Overall Team Ratings, Including Batting, Pitching and Defense within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-24-2013, 09:57 PM   #321
Rookie

EJD_17's Arena

OVR: 1
at least my Phils r in the top 10
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2013, 09:58 PM   #322
MVP

MLB Bob's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: MLB 13 The Show - Overall Team Ratings, Including Batting, Pitching and Defense

I cant agree with anyone that thinks the Jays should be higher but thats some first class trolling and just kinda rude.
Old 02-24-2013, 10:00 PM   #323
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: MLB 13 The Show - Overall Team Ratings, Including Batting, Pitching and Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLB Bob
I cant agree with anyone that thinks the Jays should be higher but thats some first class trolling and just kinda rude.
Why? It actually happened. Jays fans complained they were "only" #5.
Old 02-24-2013, 10:02 PM   #324
MVP

MLB Bob's Arena

so what? Its peoples opinion, no need to constantly bring it up after it stopped. I was pretty much attacked and I didnt even suggest they were better. I think its just being rude at this point

Last edited by MLB Bob; 02-24-2013 at 10:06 PM. Reason: not trying to cause trouble
Old 02-24-2013, 10:06 PM   #325

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Why? It actually happened. Jays fans complained they were "only" #5.
I only remember 1 person doing that, and other Jays fans bashed them for saying it.

I did say it myself that Jays should have been higher in ONE category(that was defense,since they were a top 15 team in fielding% last year,yet rated near the bottom 5 in MLB 13), but that the OVERALL rating they were in MLB13 was fine.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2013, 10:09 PM   #326
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
so what? Its peoples opinion, no need to constantly bring it up after it stopped. I was pretty much attacked and I didnt even suggest they were better. I think its just being rude at this point
If it's so what and other peoples opinions then why do you care what I posted? Or what Slab posted?

And no, you were not "attacked".
Old 02-24-2013, 10:12 PM   #327
MVP

MLB Bob's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
If it's so what and other peoples opinions then why do you care what I posted? Or what Slab posted?

And no, you were not "attacked".
because at this point, you are not making a point, you are making fun of people and a group. I didnt see you backing up your statements, just calling a group out in a rude way. And it wasnt good natured so it can only be taken as trolling
Old 02-24-2013, 10:15 PM   #328
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
because at this point, you are not making a point, you are making fun of people and a group. I didnt see you backing up your statements, just calling a group out in a rude way. And it wasnt good natured so it can only be taken as trolling
Backing up my statements that Jays fan(s) complained they were only #5? I don't have to, it's in this very thread.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »