Home

MLB 13 The Show Video - The Show Live

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show Video - The Show Live within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-15-2013, 01:07 AM   #169
Pro

Yanks22's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: MLB 13 The Show Video - The Show Live

Quote:
Originally Posted by enright6
I still see that US Cellular field is messed up.....the wall behind the stands in left field is still just a solid grey wall when it should look exactly the same as it does in right field. I dont understand how 2 years in a row that was has no textures on it like it was never finished.
Would you like a tissue?
NHL: Rangers
Old 02-15-2013, 01:15 AM   #170
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomPain
This is exactly the first thought that came to my mind. Would be cool if one day you could play a full season with real life roster's on a day to day basis and with it tracking your virtual stats. Then throughout the season you could easily compare your season stats to the real season.
Boo, I was hoping you could play along with the season and use the same exact starting lineup for your team on that day. Then you could compare your stats/record with what happened in real life.

Oh well I guess I''l just stick to doing a season.
Old 02-15-2013, 02:57 AM   #171
Pro

OVR: 8

Bummer with the O.co situation...I was really hoping this would be the year some of the fence/dimension issues would be worked out...maybe it'll be worked out in the PS4 version next year
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2013, 08:18 AM   #172
MVP

PhantomPain's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by kubankaos
Boo, I was hoping you could play along with the season and use the same exact starting lineup for your team on that day. Then you could compare your stats/record with what happened in real life.

Oh well I guess I''l just stick to doing a season.
That's pretty much what I was saying, just didn't articulate it very well.
Old 02-15-2013, 08:38 AM   #173
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOldboy
Did they get a new deal with MLB to do this? How could they add a player in if he hasn't played an MLB game yet?

Sorry just curious as this is a new mode and new way of doing roster updates.
No..they can't....the players called up that are not on the roster update previous will not be there until the next game(or whenever they get approved)

M.K.
Knight165
Old 02-15-2013, 09:51 AM   #174
ShowTime!

NAFBUC's Arena

OVR: 43

Wow!!! TSL is much more than I expected. Really excited to play TSL along with the improved franchise mode. Just think, this is the first year for this mode and we all know it will only improve in the years to come.
Old 02-15-2013, 09:58 AM   #175
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
No..they can't....the players called up that are not on the roster update previous will not be there until the next game(or whenever they get approved)

M.K.
Knight165
Ok, just want to get this clear. So if a player is called up and not on the latest roster update he won't be in The Show Live until he is approved to be added?

So how would the game handle a situation like for instance last year when Chris Rusin was called up, I think his contract was selected August 21 and he started the same day which was his debut. So they could not have a player in a case like this in TSL?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2013, 10:08 AM   #176
100 Miles To Go

Curahee's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOldboy
Ok, just want to get this clear. So if a player is called up and not on the latest roster update he won't be in The Show Live until he is approved to be added?

So how would the game handle a situation like for instance last year when Chris Rusin was called up, I think his contract was selected August 21 and he started the same day which was his debut. So they could not have a player in a case like this in TSL?
I think if there is a player in a real game that has not been approved to be in MLBTS yet, he will be replaced by a generic SCEA CAP.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »