Home

MLB 13 The Show Video - The Show Live

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show Video - The Show Live within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-14-2013, 11:59 PM   #161
Rookie

ebarws6's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: MLB 13 The Show Video - The Show Live

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunN1st
Oakland outfield - down the line sections, are just flat out wrong again. Where did all the stadium feedback go? Did you guys even read it? Oh well.

Sorry for the negativity but show a little more attention to detail... Especially when you guys solicit feedback.
It's all good man, I have let them know about a lot of the problems with the stadium, but they weren't able to make any of the structural changes because there was not enough time. Some of the more minor things like sign colors have been adressed.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2044586800

My post:
Spoiler

thaSLAB's response:
Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curahee
This is just a pure guess and speculation, but in talking to the Artist Graig Kreindler who does some amazing baseball artwork, he told me that in order for him to create the works he does and make any money from it, they cannot be EXACT in detail to the original photos. So my guess is, in order for SCEA to be able to do the same in recreating something that has been created by someone else, they may have to change some minor details to make it their own.

Either that, or what you are seeing is simply the artists rendition of what he sees.

But, I wouldnt assume they are not "listening" or ignoring you.
There may just be greater restrictions on what they can and cannot do.
There are major issues with the outfield area, so I understand his anger, but he could have put it a little nicer let's just say. To get an idea, you can look at my post from the Stadium feedback thread above.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2013, 12:28 AM   #162
MVP

Baseballking888's Arena

OVR: 6

My initial reaction to hearing about this mode...

Old 02-15-2013, 12:33 AM   #163
MVP

OVR: 32
Assuming this was an early build shown, as it still had the Astros playing NL teams, rather than AL opponents.
Old 02-15-2013, 12:37 AM   #164
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

OVR: 0

Sorry if this has been answered already, this thread grew fast.

Was it ever answered how this mode will handle players that are not on the latest roster update?

So if the latest roster update has players from June 6th and a player is called up June 9th how does the game handle this?
Old 02-15-2013, 12:39 AM   #165
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOldboy
Sorry if this has been answered already, this thread grew fast.

Was it ever answered how this mode will handle players that are not on the latest roster update?

So if the latest roster update has players from June 6th and a player is called up June 9th how does the game handle this?
yes already answered two different roster types. Your weekly roster update and Show Live updated daily
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2013, 12:53 AM   #166
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
yes already answered two different roster types. Your weekly roster update and Show Live updated daily
Did they get a new deal with MLB to do this? How could they add a player in if he hasn't played an MLB game yet?

Sorry just curious as this is a new mode and new way of doing roster updates.
Old 02-15-2013, 12:53 AM   #167
Permanently Banned

nomo17k's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxFan01605
Ha! Nah, just having a bit of fun. He might have been a bit shy, but it came off as more "dry" to me (I don't know the guy though, so I could be off-base there). I actually laughed out loud at the matter-of-fact support of his White Sox.
Seeing the videos from last year and such, I used to have this impression that Nick@SCEA was a shy guy... I don't know about shyness (he's a young guy so I guess he doesn't have a seniority) but I was more impressed by how keen and thoughtful his observations were about the own game he's designing. One of those guys that instill confidence that the game is indeed in good hands...
Old 02-15-2013, 01:05 AM   #168
100 Miles To Go

Curahee's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubTrey1
Assuming this was an early build shown, as it still had the Astros playing NL teams, rather than AL opponents.
Because of the Astros going to the AL, every day will feature at least one Inter-League game.
PLUS the first screens you see of the Live Schedule @0:48, are actually from 2012.

Last edited by Curahee; 02-15-2013 at 01:08 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »