Home

MLB 13 The Show Video - The Show Live

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show Video - The Show Live within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-14-2013, 05:17 PM   #121
[Player 1]

thaSLAB's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: MLB 13 The Show Video - The Show Live

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjeezy
I don't think there's any continuity, the games are more similar to exhibition than franchise. Like theslab said, your stats will be accumulated in your universal profile, nothing more...

Edit:

What he said lol. Damn I must be really slow at typing, the number of times I've been ninja'd...

YouTube

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2013, 05:19 PM   #122
Pro

metsfan4life1's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
It would be cool if info was displayed for total games played and which team won next to every game in Show Live mode! So like for example lets say you select "Red Sox At Orioles from May 13,2013" there would be info that would say something like "Total Games Played 75 Red Sox Wins 50 Orioles Wins 25" This way we would know how many times each match up was played and which team is winning more often. It would also allow us to see who the most popular teams are amongst all of us.

Also would like to see the presentation show lots of info like Current Standings, League Leaders, upcoming team schedules with pitching match ups and so on.

Hopfully these things can be added to The Show Live 2.0 Mode next year
Next year?! This is the BEST mode addition ever. It's the one mode that I will be FORCED to play before I go into franchise! I loved playing the games that happened in real life on 2k10.. This will be so much better( maybe minus the flow of stacked commentary)
Old 02-14-2013, 05:21 PM   #123
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curahee
Well no, I wasnt asking, someone else was. I just can see the desire for it seeing as how most people cant watch more than their local games or the GOTW.

But I think he was asking can we go to any game and let the CPU play CPU and just watch.
Regardless if the outcome of the game is true to life.
yea would be cool to see how the AI reacts in certain situations and how close all games come to the actual outcome for those gamblers out there lol
Old 02-14-2013, 05:22 PM   #124
True Ace

Galvatron's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
lol are you being serious???
I don't see anything wrong with this at all. I enjoy CPU vs CPU games and to do it with the actual lineups and pitching matchups lends more authenticity to it.

A question I have tho, is are the ratings for the players in these games based on the out of the box rosters or based on roster updates?
Old 02-14-2013, 05:23 PM   #125
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron
I don't see anything wrong with this at all. I enjoy CPU vs CPU games and to do it with the actual lineups and pitching matchups lends more authenticity to it.

A question I have tho, is are the ratings for the players in these games based on the out of the box rosters or based on roster updates?
Im referring to the OP, asking for the CPU vs CPU to play the game out as it happened IRL. Pitch for pitch etc
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2013, 05:26 PM   #126
Pro

metsfan4life1's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron

O/T : Awesome picture and haven't seen you before in here.. Let's go Mets( did you see in the video how good our records were for the games shown? Looks like our yearly first half surprises
Old 02-14-2013, 05:26 PM   #127
MVP

tnixen's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by metsfan4life1
Next year?! This is the BEST mode addition ever. It's the one mode that I will be FORCED to play before I go into franchise! I loved playing the games that happened in real life on 2k10.. This will be so much better( maybe minus the flow of stacked commentary)
I think its a great addition also and there is always room for improvment
Old 02-14-2013, 05:28 PM   #128
Rookie

OVR: 7

Bug . The first boxscore they highlight in the video has Brett Gardner batting 7th and playing LF..... And batting 9th and Catching

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »