Home

MLB 13 The Show Video - The Show Live

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show Video - The Show Live within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-14-2013, 04:00 PM   #97
john14:6

ghm125's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: MLB 13 The Show Video - The Show Live

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLAB
Just be careful with that stuff! It can be highly corrosive...

put it around my trees no wait that's....ehhh you know what I mean just covering all my lies
Old 02-14-2013, 04:12 PM   #98
Banned

OVR: 0
Don't care too much for this mode but the post game presentation looked very cool!
Old 02-14-2013, 04:21 PM   #99
Pro

pokerlife's Arena

OVR: 7

Can we select a game that has all ready been played in real life and then watch CPU vs CPU and it will play out exactly how the game played out in real life?
Old 02-14-2013, 04:25 PM   #100
MVP

Shaffer26's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerlife
Can we select a game that has all ready been played in real life and then watch CPU vs CPU and it will play out exactly how the game played out in real life?
No. Wouldn't you just want to watch the real game?
Old 02-14-2013, 04:31 PM   #101
FA

Factzzz's Arena

OVR: 5

Some great stuff was shown in this video, new batting stances, and some of the new presentations look phenomenal. All we need is the RTTS blog now.

Also are the interviews shown after the game actually going to have players talking or just their mouths moving? I assume it's the latter but just asking anyways.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2013, 04:35 PM   #102
Rookie

ped3328's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoBulk
Enough said, really.

These little snippets of the extra stuff they have added to presentation are just too much
I know my question may sound stupid, but will we actually hear the post-game interview as such or will it just be the lips moving like we see on this video. Granted we have yet to hear in-game commentaries yet, but I'm just curious to see what will actually happen in that particular instance. Regardless, the game has reached a level of greatness never seen before. Since I'm not a franchise guy, I think this new live mode is meant just for me! LOL
Old 02-14-2013, 04:39 PM   #103
[Player 1]

thaSLAB's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by ped3328
I know my question may sound stupid, but will we actually hear the post-game interview as such or will it just be the lips moving like we see on this video. Granted we have yet to hear in-game commentaries yet, but I'm just curious to see what will actually happen in that particular instance. Regardless, the game has reached a level of greatness never seen before. Since I'm not a franchise guy, I think this new live mode is meant just for me! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
Some great stuff was shown in this video, new batting stances, and some of the new presentations look phenomenal. All we need is the RTTS blog now.

Also are the interviews shown after the game actually going to have players talking or just their mouths moving? I assume it's the latter but just asking anyways.

Yes, it's the latter. The commentators will be doing their post-game wrap-up during these scenes. Also, the TOPPS player of the game cards are still in, but the look a lot better this year.

YouTube

Last edited by thaSLAB; 02-14-2013 at 04:42 PM.
Old 02-14-2013, 04:48 PM   #104
MLB The Show Designer

Kirby_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz

The RTTS blog is coming soon. Get pumped! Haha.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »