Home

MLB 13 The Show Features Twitter Feeds From Approved and Official Twitter Handles

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show Features Twitter Feeds From Approved and Official Twitter Handles within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-30-2013, 06:31 PM   #65
Pro

slickkill77's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Dev Journal: Twitter in The Show

Why is it, that whenever people say anything negative about this game, on this forum, they are jumped on and stoned? We don't hate SCEA. We're just voicing our opinion on a feature. You don't have to defend them like they are your family. That annoys me to no end when people on here do that kind of thing. Why is it that our negative opinion is always wrong?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2013, 06:36 PM   #66
100 Miles To Go

Curahee's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickkill77
Why is it, that whenever people say anything negative about this game, on this forum, they are jumped on and stoned? We don't hate SCEA. We're just voicing our opinion on a feature. You don't have to defend them like they are your family. That annoys me to no end when people on here do that kind of thing. Why is it that our negative opinion is always wrong?

Because there are some people that go above and beyond to be negative.
These guys work very hard on this game and do a very good job, doing the best they can to implement our requests. There is absolutely no requirement for them to do that. Then those people that dont get what they want, raise a stink and complain. Im not saying anyone here in this thread has done that, but there are plenty that do.

It gets taxing after a while.

Read this quote.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
You know the saying give you an inch comes to mind right now.

That about sums it up!
Old 01-30-2013, 06:40 PM   #67
Pro

slickkill77's Arena

OVR: 7

I get that but at the same time the whole defending the family honor thing gets old. We are all very appreciative for what they do. This feature just happens to be a let down to a lot of people, but of course we are wrong because we don't like the feature they added in. Or we are stupid because we want fake tweets to announce trades and what not in franchise.
Old 01-30-2013, 06:45 PM   #68
100 Miles To Go

Curahee's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickkill77
I get that but at the same time the whole defending the family honor thing gets old. We are all very appreciative for what they do. This feature just happens to be a let down to a lot of people, but of course we are wrong because we don't like the feature they added in. Or we are stupid because we want fake tweets to announce trades and what not in franchise.

Well I dont think anyone actually called you or anyone "stupid", but just as you have the right to express "disdain" so do I or anyone else.

Like I said, WE ALL need to stop taking things so literally.
For the most part, people here like to bust chops, especially on the newbs and habitual complainers.

There is a right way and a wrong way, not too many people know the difference, but we all need to get over it.

Last edited by Curahee; 01-30-2013 at 06:48 PM.
Old 01-30-2013, 06:48 PM   #69

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by dran1984
Funny how most of your responses to everyone come off really condescending and defensive...
Agreed, it's becoming really tiresome...

Last edited by kehlis; 01-30-2013 at 07:15 PM.
Old 01-30-2013, 06:55 PM   #70
MVP

merchant1874's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curahee
Well I dont think anyone actually called you or anyone "stupid", but just as you have the right to express "disdain" so do I or anyone else.

Like I said, WE ALL need to stop taking things so literally.
For the most part, people here like to bust chops, especially on the newbs and habitual complainers.

There is a right way and a wrong way, not too many people know the difference, but we all need to get over it.
To be honest you were the one going the 'wrong' way about it by accusing folk of crying.

It was just a discussion until you started your nonsense.
Old 01-30-2013, 06:56 PM   #71
Just started!

michsportsfan79's Arena

OVR: 5
Icon1 Re: Dev Journal: Twitter in The Show

In Madden they use it in connected careers to tell updates about draft class players, injuries, game info, etc, but they're fake made up tweets.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2013, 06:57 PM   #72
100 Miles To Go

Curahee's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by merchant1874
To be honest you were the one going the 'wrong' way about it by accusing folk of crying.

It was just a discussion until you started your nonsense.
Well maybe so and if I did, I apologize. I dont think I actually said anyone HERE was crying. I said people in general cry about one thing, then cry about another.

But whatever, the hairs are split.
Lets get back to talking about how awesome this feature is and kissing the Devs booty for implementing it!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »