Home

MLB 13 The Show Fact Sheet

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show Fact Sheet within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-16-2013, 12:35 PM   #425
100 Miles To Go

Curahee's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: MLB 13 The Show Fact Sheet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
It's REALLY getting old and tiresome.
Yep! I think entitlement seems to be a social theme nowadays.

"I paid $60 for the game so Im entitled to some answers!"

No, you paid $60 for the game so you entitled to ask questions.
No one is required to answer you. The sooner you realize that, the sooner youll actually get an answer to your "entitled" question!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2013, 12:36 PM   #426
100 Miles To Go

Curahee's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmount78
Did they make the baseball easier to see and follow for this year? Yes, my eyes arent' what they used to be so I do hope it will be easier to see.

Thanks.
I could be wrong, but I think thats what Beginner Mode is partially about.
Old 01-16-2013, 12:39 PM   #427
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curahee
I could be wrong, but I think thats what Beginner Mode is partially about.
I did not interpret that as seeing pitches but picking up where the ball is, especially in day games after it is hit. I could be wrong though.
Old 01-16-2013, 12:41 PM   #428
100 Miles To Go

Curahee's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis04
I did not interpret that as seeing pitches but picking up where the ball is, especially in day games after it is hit. I could be wrong though.

Well and "seeing the ball better" is subjective to your own eyesight. I have no problems picking up the pitches or the location. BUT THATS ME!

To some people, I can see how it would be difficult. Unless we get a definitive answer, that might be a "just gotta wait" question.
Old 01-16-2013, 12:45 PM   #429
MVP

Braves Fan's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLB Bob
I was going to make a sarcastic post about people wanting to be the grounds crew and cut your own stadiums grass, but I can guarantee there's probably a lot of people on here that would love that mode.

So no one wants to play the game anymore, they want to do anything and everything else...maybe its time for a new game called "ball park tycoon" where theres no actual baseball, just all the other stuff..
I like to play Manage only Mode. One thing I don't understand is why people criticize others for playing a different way than you play. Everyone gets enjoyment out of the game for different reasons. For me I like the franchise mode part of it and taking on the role of a GM and seeing things played out on the field based on ratings and player development. I'll play some too but mostly I get enjoyment out of playing the game through coach mode. I'm not going to criticize others for playing and I don't expect others to criticize me for not playing and wanting these features in the game. I'm hoping one of these years MOM gets the love it deserves.
Old 01-16-2013, 01:00 PM   #430
Rookie

jmount78's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis04
Easier to see in what way?
The ball is hard to see during day games, especially on grounders when I play in Wrigley. Also, it is very difficult to pick up on a HR replay.

I don't know if some type of arrow like 2k has or making it an option to increase the size on fielding plays and replays would work.
Old 01-16-2013, 01:02 PM   #431
Rookie

jmount78's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curahee
Well and "seeing the ball better" is subjective to your own eyesight. I have no problems picking up the pitches or the location. BUT THATS ME!

To some people, I can see how it would be difficult. Unless we get a definitive answer, that might be a "just gotta wait" question.
Sorry, I didn't even think about "seeing the ball" when hitting reference. I was just talking about making it easier to see during fielding, especially during day games. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2013, 01:06 PM   #432
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmount78
The ball is hard to see during day games, especially on grounders when I play in Wrigley. Also, it is very difficult to pick up on a HR replay.

I don't know if some type of arrow like 2k has or making it an option to increase the size on fielding plays and replays would work.
As of November nothing was new on this front. I asked if we could get an option to turn ON the red flashing orb around the baseball like we see in RTTS for regular play. I doubt we see it for 13 though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »