Home

MLB 13 The Show Fact Sheet

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show Fact Sheet within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-16-2013, 11:37 AM   #417
[Player 1]

thaSLAB's Arena

OVR: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonannogiovanni
I have a question for the kind Ramone: has the newspaper been pulled from the game and replaced with something else?

Thanks to all the SCEA team for renewing this great game every single year...
I know you're asking Ramone directly, but yes, the newspaper is gone. And other ways to get that news have been added.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

YouTube

Old 01-16-2013, 11:41 AM   #418
100 Miles To Go

Curahee's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: MLB 13 The Show Fact Sheet

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastActionHero
Maybe I'm getting too old...

No, youre not getting too old. I think everyone on here or wherever has every right to make requests and to even air out their grievances, but some people havent a clue how to do that "couthfully".

Calling a Dev out or calling them a liar or lazy or inept is not the way to get your voice heard. Calling the game a POS is certainly, not only not true, but not the way to be taken seriously. Complaining about petty things, while important to them, is not always the top priority with others. So many of the people today dont understand that the typed word can be taken in so many different ways and especially other than the way it was intended.

Im not advocating a full on praise fest, because without complaints or suggestions, this game would be stagnant and would only rely on the imaginations of the Devs. But as I said, there is a right way and a wrong way of doing things and some people dont have the first clue which ways those are.

I love this game, always have, always will. It is the best in the business, but it does have it faults, so do we.
Its up to us, to comprehensively and respectfully request and share ideas with these guys, because, as far as I know, they are not required to be here. Im glad they are and Im glad that even through the BS, they still interact with us and take our suggestions and requests seriously.

I dont know of too many other games that do that!

Last edited by Curahee; 01-16-2013 at 11:44 AM.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:42 AM   #419
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonannogiovanni
I have a question for the kind Ramone: has the newspaper been pulled from the game and replaced with something else?

Thanks to all the SCEA team for renewing this great game every single year...
maybe the new twitter feature?
Old 01-16-2013, 11:45 AM   #420
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLAB
I know you're asking Ramone directly, but yes, the newspaper is gone. And other ways to get that news have been added.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
Oh thanks, I naively thought he was the only one to know, that's great news as far as I'm concerned.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:55 AM   #421
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
maybe the new twitter feature?
well, I hope is a more formal medium for getting news, like a web page with pictures and hyperlinks to box scores and stats.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2013, 12:14 PM   #422
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curahee
No, youre not getting too old. I think everyone on here or wherever has every right to make requests and to even air out their grievances, but some people havent a clue how to do that "couthfully".

Calling a Dev out or calling them a liar or lazy or inept is not the way to get your voice heard. Calling the game a POS is certainly, not only not true, but not the way to be taken seriously. Complaining about petty things, while important to them, is not always the top priority with others. So many of the people today dont understand that the typed word can be taken in so many different ways and especially other than the way it was intended.

Im not advocating a full on praise fest, because without complaints or suggestions, this game would be stagnant and would only rely on the imaginations of the Devs. But as I said, there is a right way and a wrong way of doing things and some people dont have the first clue which ways those are.

I love this game, always have, always will. It is the best in the business, but it does have it faults, so do we.
Its up to us, to comprehensively and respectfully request and share ideas with these guys, because, as far as I know, they are not required to be here. Im glad they are and Im glad that even through the BS, they still interact with us and take our suggestions and requests seriously.

I dont know of too many other games that do that!

Exactly.

The fact that people point out deficiencies or "missing" items from the game is not the problem. There are quite a few, nobody is denying that.

It's the very condescending way that it is sometimes posted that what I(and others) respond to.....yet they still believe that it is the content posted and not the tone of it that is being called into question.

It's REALLY getting old and tiresome.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 01-16-2013, 12:32 PM   #423
Rookie

jmount78's Arena

OVR: 3

Did they make the baseball easier to see and follow for this year? Yes, my eyes arent' what they used to be so I do hope it will be easier to see.

Thanks.
Old 01-16-2013, 12:33 PM   #424
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmount78
Did they make the baseball easier to see and follow for this year? Yes, my eyes arent' what they used to be so I do hope it will be easier to see.

Thanks.
Easier to see in what way?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »