Home

MLB 13 The Show Fact Sheet

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show Fact Sheet within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-15-2013, 08:57 PM   #361
Pro

ARoid1313's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: MLB 13 The Show Fact Sheet

hey are the sounds of the show bugs fixed where some default sounds play over imported sounds? Also does the reliever warm up pitch sequence feature a longer imported music? (example enter sandman for Mo will play will I'm done the warm up pitches)

thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2013, 08:58 PM   #362
Banned

My posts were deleted lol...
Old 01-15-2013, 08:59 PM   #363
Banned

Russel I hope Hanleys and Luis Cruz's stance is right!
Old 01-15-2013, 09:05 PM   #364
Developer

Woodweaver's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGHitman14
Well I rescind my board comment saying nobody cares that being a catcher is cooler now. Obviously one person cares....

Haha, joking aside, you're right. My statement was very broad. I did not realize there was much interest in something like this so apparently my comment directly related to that was off base (no pun intended). My apologies. Maybe I will give catcher mode a try this year as I've only tried pitcher and infield.

As to seanjeezy, who has the balls of SCEA living in the back of his throat, I will overlook your ignorance since you've already mentioned that you're still in school trying to learn, but probably cheating there too while you steal from whatever company it is that you work for since you spend all your time there being unproductive.

Did you actually read what Russell's response was in reference too, or are you taking things out of context? He was saying that the cover athlete campaign had nothing to do with what R&D did with the money they were allocated. With the resources they were allocated, franchise and RTTS were a focal point. There were comments (myself included) about money being spent on the cover athlete, and Russell made it clear that the money spent on that had nothing to do with what R&D did with their resources. He was clarifying what he perceived to be accusations that R&D was mismanaging time and money.

Now, for the big picture. SCEA has $x (a finite number) to spend on MLB 13'. In budgeting they decide $y will go to R&D, $z will go to marketing, $m will go to finance, $t to customer service, etc. That's how it works. The higher ups then decide how the allocation of $x will generate the most sales. In many businesses these days, even outside the sports gaming industry, the focus has shifted to allocating a large portion of $x to advertising, which will directly impact the amount allocated to other departments. I can tell you not only from my education but experience in the real world as an employee and business owner that this is how things work. Pay attention in school and actually work at work and maybe you'll learn something.

We've clearly gone off on a tangent and detracted from the focal point of the thread, so I'll end rant here and not respond to this topic again.

Which part of this post is the fluff, and which part is the 30% of real stuff?
Old 01-15-2013, 09:07 PM   #365
Pro

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demizebf3
My posts were deleted lol...
All 200 of them?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2013, 09:18 PM   #366
MVP

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty5oke
As a franchise offline only player, there are some very nice additions on the list. My major concerns the past 3 years is lack of immersion in my franchise and I'm not sure how much this will change. I do like the sounds of new player progression.

I was really hoping for all-new dynamic commentary. If I'm in 2015, I want the commentators to mention my previous history (award winners, top prospects, records).

I was also hoping for some kind of weekly tv wrap up show or something that lets me know whats going on in my franchise.

a ticker and twitter were added, so that shoud help with the immersion.
No more not knowing if Doc threw a no-no or Cano hit 2 grand slams in a game.
Old 01-15-2013, 09:30 PM   #367
Rookie

Nooooovak's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGHitman14
...As to seanjeezy, who has the balls of SCEA living in the back of his throat, I will overlook your ignorance since you've already mentioned that you're still in school trying to learn, but probably cheating there too while you steal from whatever company it is that you work for since you spend all your time there being unproductive...

I can tell you not only from my education but experience in the real world as an employee and business owner that this is how things work. Pay attention in school and actually work at work and maybe you'll learn something...
...as interested as we all are in what you do outside of OS, there is no need to be such a tool to the other poster, man.
Old 01-15-2013, 09:31 PM   #368
Rookie

This thread is getting a funky smell due to tonight's thesis length dose of hateraide.

Here's air freshners for you remaining guys.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »