Home

MLB 13 The Show Fact Sheet

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show Fact Sheet within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-15-2013, 06:25 AM   #185
MVP

Azamien's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: MLB 13 The Show Fact Sheet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondsfan
I see incremental improvements, yes, but I dont see anything revolutionary. Revolutionary would be signing the rights for MiLB players and including a full real minor league roster.
Minor League players have no union, so they'd have to sign every player to individual likeness contracts. Even if that wouldn't be cost-prohibitive, which it would be, it would take far more time and paperwork than any game company would reasonably commit to. So setting the "revolutionary" bar there is only setting yourself up for disappointment.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2013, 06:33 AM   #186
Hoping for change...

PsychoBulk's Arena

OVR: 23

Well, its safe to say the bar for gaming Fact Sheets has just been raised to a whole new level.

So much on there to get excited about, so many little changes requested by the community they have made - incredible customer service and attention to detail.

Roll on March.
Old 01-15-2013, 07:01 AM   #187
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

OVR: 0

Holy crap! How did I miss this on the fact sheet.

21. Ability to assign swing animations when creating or editing a player... follow through, step in, etc...

This could be a game-changer if there are enough options. If its only a few choices like, one handed, two handed or step in/straight it might not be that great. But if they have for example a, none/low/med/high step animations to choose from along with other options like one/two handed follow through it could be amazing and fix a huge issue I've had with the game for years (inaccurate swing animations attached to pretty accurate stances)
Old 01-15-2013, 07:16 AM   #188
Rookie

gigadkc's Arena

OVR: 3
damn, gotta admit that this sounds pretty good.
Old 01-15-2013, 08:04 AM   #189
MVP

LastActionHero's Arena

OVR: 6
Wow this list is almost too much!
SCEA should win an award for dev team of the year(s).

If anyone could confirm foul tips in catcher glove out is in I'm done for this year

And could anyone expand on this feature though:

Button Accuracy Meter (PS3 & PS Vita) – Users will now have more control over the fielding aspects of the game than ever before. For users who choose the new button accuracy meter they will now have complete control over the fielders arm accuracy and arm strength. No longer will an errant throw be the result of a random dice roll.

Is this like how analog throwing works but is now also integrated for the button throwing option?
Old 01-15-2013, 08:07 AM   #190
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

So how does this Show Live thing work? I will be able to use The Show Live in Season mode and play-through the Brewers season with w/e lineup they put out for that day?

I'm not really sure how this works.
Old 01-15-2013, 08:20 AM   #191
Banned

OVR: 8
Not impressed. Manage-only mode got no attention, apparently. Nothing about one-pitch mode. So I get to sit there and press a button to advance to the next pitch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2013, 08:21 AM   #192
Pro

barsoffury's Arena

OVR: 2

This is outstanding!... I'm a franchise guy. Pretty much exclusively. Music to my ears. Very excited to see how these scouting,training,budget implementations work out.

"Can't Wait"

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »