Home

MLB 13 The Show Fact Sheet

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show Fact Sheet within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-15-2013, 02:04 AM   #161
Rookie

Unit303's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 13 The Show Fact Sheet

All of this adds up to what is going to be one hell of a baseball game in the end. WAY more focused and polished than 12 if you ask me. NOW we need to try getting those community things looked at and this is totally worth the 60 bucks.

Let's just hope they are paying attention to stadium and uniform stuff as much as they can.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2013, 02:06 AM   #162
Rookie

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
playable online???
I hope so! If it's not its own online mode, we will experience it in league play.
Old 01-15-2013, 02:06 AM   #163
Just started!

OVR: 0

Does anyone know when the cutoff date is for the finalized stock rosters?
Old 01-15-2013, 02:07 AM   #164
MVP

MLB Bob's Arena

OVR: 15

Man not much changed, I was REALLY hoping we'd get to watch rain fall from the dug out, thats a big deal breaker.

And I still have diabetes, the show 13 let me down.

I wanted to see random insects added, I once saw a game where there were insects. ..its just so simple..you guys can program a whole game and max everything out to be the best game ever but yet Im still upset because I can only compare this game to other games that dont have the same issues.

Now, when I find a problem or glitch or have a suggestion I will demand it, I will not present honest constructive criticism, I will fire off ultimatums and boycott your product. If my sole and lonely voice is not heard amongst the thousands and thousands that play this game that dont even come to this site, I think i have to go play something else.

Just another roster update...except for like everything I ever wanted...
Old 01-15-2013, 02:10 AM   #165
Just started!

LOL good laugh before bed.... I thank you for that
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2013, 02:11 AM   #166
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
Then save yourself the money you'd spend on this game and use it towards gas. If that addition is seriously keeping you from buying a game, then your demands are just too high. I can say for a fact that most of us have additions we'd love in the game, but the difference between all of us and you is we understand how much work it can be. And because of that, we can see past it.

I don't mean to come off as a mean person, but show some damn respect. These guys have been working their butts off to give us the best MLB game ever made, and you jump their case for not adding one feature. Very sad.
I don't see how asking for a way to play a season in less than 200 hours without simming is asking for too much. And by the way, I'm a dev, I know all too well how much work goes into this stuff.
Old 01-15-2013, 02:15 AM   #167
MVP

myghty's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast
Such a simple way of getting deeper into franchises without simming. Huge bummer...and a dealbreaker.
More for me!

PS5/PSN: myghty
Old 01-15-2013, 02:49 AM   #168
MVP

Bondsfan's Arena

OVR: 8

Im really not happy that generated pitch counts didnt make it in. People have brought this up for years. I'm not sure why this gets overlooked every year. Most of the stuff on that list is meaningless to me, but I guess to each his own.

I'll still buy the game though.

My most under-rated new addition I havent seen anyone mention is that there are now a bunch of PCI options.

The biggest question mark noones mentioned yet. What did guess pitch evolve into?!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »