Home

MLB 13 The Show Video - Pittsburgh Pirates vs. Los Angeles Dodgers, PS Vita Details

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show Video - Pittsburgh Pirates vs. Los Angeles Dodgers, PS Vita Details within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-09-2013, 09:46 PM   #33
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: MLB 13 The Show Video - Pittsburgh Pirates vs. Los Angeles Dodgers, PS Vita Detai

LOL talk about an awkward interview.

I think there was a bit of miscommunication with regard to Remote Play. The poor sap was living in the past with his question, and Russell was confusing what he was asking for the Vita game itself.

I was kind of sweating watching this one.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 01-09-2013, 10:24 PM   #34
100 Miles To Go

Curahee's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: MLB 13 The Show Video - Pittsburgh Pirates vs. Los Angeles Dodgers, PS Vita Detai

Im guessing the interviewer was a 360/2K refugee.
No one who knows PS or TS is that clueless.
I really hope he was an independent blogger and was not actually hired by some corporate co.
Otherwise he'll be out of a job by Feb.
Im guessing he did not graduate at the top of his journalism class if he even attended one!
Old 01-09-2013, 10:40 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
LOL talk about an awkward interview.

I think there was a bit of miscommunication with regard to Remote Play. The poor sap was living in the past with his question, and Russell was confusing what he was asking for the Vita game itself.

I was kind of sweating watching this one.
It's a shame that Russell couldn't get his point across clearly in that interview. I really want to know what was going on with the two versions of the game.

Does the Vita version of the game now allow you to control the PS3 version?
Do the actual PS3 graphics show up on the Vita screen in this mode?
Can you compete in more than just Homerun Derby? Does this work in an actual game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2013, 10:45 PM   #36
100 Miles To Go

Curahee's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus4
It's a shame that Russell couldn't get his point across clearly in that interview. I really want to know what was going on with the two versions of the game.

Can you compete in more than just Homerun Derby? Does this work in an actual game?
This video is a much better interview and has more info....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaYVn...layer_embedded

Also posted here...

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...blue-jays.html
Old 01-09-2013, 10:46 PM   #37
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
All of these point to "no." They are two separate games. The interviewing was asking an archaic question, and Russell misinterpreted it because no one asks questions like that anymore.

It's like if someone asked what kind of davenport I owned, I would say: "Yes, I love fishing."
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 01-09-2013, 10:51 PM   #38
MVP

sydrogerdavid's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
All of these point to "no." They are two separate games. The interviewing was asking an archaic question, and Russell misinterpreted it because no one asks questions like that anymore.

It's like if someone asked what kind of davenport I owned, I would say: "Yes, I love fishing."
An instance when Google turns something into hilarity.
Old 01-09-2013, 10:54 PM   #39
100 Miles To Go

Curahee's Arena

Quote:

I think wii-U has cornered this market, but I would suspect if its successful, PS4 will have that capability.
Old 01-10-2013, 09:15 AM   #40
EA Game Changer

CoreySA's Arena

OVR: 4
Really big mistake not supporting the cross-buy initiative. Looks like PS Vita owners will once again have to buy both copies.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »