Home

MLB 13 The Show Trailer - First Look

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show Trailer - First Look within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-06-2013, 08:09 AM   #329
Banned

OVR: 8
That's why I get so frustrated with all the eye candy talk. Gameplay, gameplay, gameplay! The more folks talk about hat colors, lettering on shirts, the color of the eighth house behind the warehouse in left field, the less gets talked (or noticed) about the gameplay. All the eye candy in the world won't make a great baseball game, wait.....to some here it would.
Old 01-06-2013, 08:52 AM   #330
MVP

Azamien's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: MLB 13 The Show -- Exclusive Reveal Trailer

It's a start, but along with lowering the ad boards they still need to change the colour of the padding, text, and logo plaques. It looks pink rather than the deep bronze it is in real life. In fact, if I could only have one of the two fixed, it would be the colour, which is much more of an eyesore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydrogerdavid
I CAN'T BELIEVE MY EYES! THE BUSCH STADIUM FONT IS FINALLY FIXED! This shows good promise that they also put it on the fences in front of the bullpen. They also added hand rails to this section. I wonder about the rest of the stadium.

But...

The seats there aren't green and the advertisements aren't even with the brick wall. They are still too tall. The warning track is still too small as well as being the wrong color. The grass is really pale too.
Old 01-06-2013, 09:38 AM   #331
MVP

merchant1874's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: MLB 13 The Show Trailer - First Look

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirates1fan
And, Tiger fans, is every little blasted detail SO important? Gracious, it is just a scoreboard! Same thing with all the Blue Jay fans getting frustrated about the color of the Jerseys and Turf at the RC. I understand the little things and details matter, completely agree on that. But WOW, in the words of Dr. Evil, tone it down a notch! Lol (-:
I'm not a Blue Jays fan and whilst I agree to an extent on scoreboard details etc I really fail to see how a teams colour isn't important. It is FUNDAMENTAL to a teams identity.

The Blue Jays blue isn't just one shade too dark. It's completely wrong. The primary and secondary colours are the wrong way around by what I can see. Should hopefully be an easy fix.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2013, 09:53 AM   #332
MVP

Bluejaysfan65's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
What is this image? Is this a sim engine or manage only mode something? Not sure if this is new or not.

Seems like a new version of SportsCast to me....
Old 01-06-2013, 12:31 PM   #333
Pro

Jakeness23's Arena

OVR: 27

I didn't see this in there, but was wondering since we have someone from The Show commenting on here (and also I'm new to the game as I just got a PS3 recently). But, will all star jerseys be changing colors this year to match the team colors of the home field team that is hosting?

For instance, this year they had the Royals dark and light blue as the colors. If Arizona hosts, will the be red and black jerseys? Atlanta, red and navy blue... so on and so forth. This may need to go in another thread, but I don't know where else to ask. Thanks!

NFL
Carolina Panthers

College
Carolina Tar Heels

Won't change until:
1) Hornets win a playoff game
2) Panthers win a Super Bowl
3) Tar Heels win another championship (Completed: 4/3/2017)

PSN:BetterHigh1990

Starting 1/10/12
Old 01-06-2013, 12:47 PM   #334
MVP

sydrogerdavid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azamien
It's a start, but along with lowering the ad boards they still need to change the colour of the padding, text, and logo plaques. It looks pink rather than the deep bronze it is in real life. In fact, if I could only have one of the two fixed, it would be the colour, which is much more of an eyesore.
I talk about all of this in the old stadium thread.
Old 01-06-2013, 12:48 PM   #335
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeness23
I didn't see this in there, but was wondering since we have someone from The Show commenting on here (and also I'm new to the game as I just got a PS3 recently). But, will all star jerseys be changing colors this year to match the team colors of the home field team that is hosting?

For instance, this year they had the Royals dark and light blue as the colors. If Arizona hosts, will the be red and black jerseys? Atlanta, red and navy blue... so on and so forth. This may need to go in another thread, but I don't know where else to ask. Thanks!

I have it on my list to ask....and/or ask for.

M.K.
Knight165
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2013, 12:48 PM   #336
MVP

sydrogerdavid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirates1fan
And, Tiger fans, is every little blasted detail SO important? Gracious, it is just a scoreboard! Same thing with all the Blue Jay fans getting frustrated about the color of the Jerseys and Turf at the RC. I understand the little things and details matter, completely agree on that. But WOW, in the words of Dr. Evil, tone it down a notch! Lol (-:
It's not just them, trust me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »