Home

MLB 13 The Show Trailer - First Look

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show Trailer - First Look within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-03-2013, 07:05 PM   #145
Rookie

DanH35's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 13 The Show -- Exclusive Reveal Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Zero
I wouldn't put too much faith in that one screen. I've seen people get their hopes up, then realize they made a lot out of nothing and then get mad at the developers. It's nice to know we can extract colors from the current MLB teams, but let's wait a while before getting excited about a possible create-a-team mode.
I'm probably wrong, but with having the MLB teams' color schemes there, maybe it's showing that we can edit the existing teams' uniforms. I agree that I don't see any point in showing that screen quickly if it is just for Diamond Dynasty, which was in last year. I don't, however, think there will be a create-a-team mode outside of DD.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2013, 07:14 PM   #146
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanH35
I'm probably wrong, but with having the MLB teams' color schemes there, maybe it's showing that we can edit the existing teams' uniforms. I agree that I don't see any point in showing that screen quickly if it is just for Diamond Dynasty, which was in last year. I don't, however, think there will be a create-a-team mode outside of DD.
I am getting my hopes up for a create a team mode, but I could see this happening also. I still think there hiding SOMETHING because they just flashed it for a second.
Old 01-03-2013, 07:26 PM   #147
Rookie

OVR: 3
In OOTP Baseball, I'm pretty sure the cyber shot of a player ages over time. That'd be a nice feature
Old 01-03-2013, 07:31 PM   #148
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
I wouldn't put too much faith in that one screen. I've seen people get their hopes up, then realize they made a lot out of nothing and then get mad at the developers. It's nice to know we can extract colors from the current MLB teams, but let's wait a while before getting excited about a possible create-a-team mode.
Winner winner chicken dinner
Old 01-03-2013, 07:36 PM   #149
Banned

Re: MLB 13 The Show Trailer - First Look

Awwww ****
Old 01-03-2013, 07:39 PM   #150
Banned

Clarke99's Arena

Quote:

Sad but valid point. however flashing it just for that seems odd too but seeing as someone "liked" your post who knows...
Old 01-03-2013, 07:46 PM   #151
MVP

DodgerFanatic2K3's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanH35
I wouldn't say "edit" because I'm sure MLB wouldn't approve that but they might not have a problem if you wanted to add another custom made uniform to the wardrobe

Last edited by DodgerFanatic2K3; 01-03-2013 at 07:54 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2013, 08:06 PM   #152
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42
Some more screens from the Trailer:

Maybe reading into things too much, but the MLB.com logo on the score ticker might indicate more integration with MLB.com...i.e., an MLB Today type mode that has been speculated already. Not sure if the logo showed up on the ticker last year, so pardon my ignorance if so.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »