Home

MLB 13 The Show Trailer - First Look

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show Trailer - First Look within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-03-2013, 05:35 PM   #121
[Player 1]

thaSLAB's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: MLB 13 The Show Trailer - First Look

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruiseMan
Nice spot... its actually behind and above the foul pole attached to the facade of the Stadium that ends in LF. Its a sponsor's sign, that's shaped like a sun (its for some solar company) with a little digital readout below that shows how far a home run traveled.

Oh..and I know this cause that's my home stadium..I didn't get that from the video//
Actually, the 'face' of the sun turns to a spinning baseball and displays the HR distance.

Oh..and the company is a Korean conglomerate company named Hanwha, which owns the professional Korean baseball team, Hanwha Eagles.

YouTube

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2013, 05:38 PM   #122
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: MLB 13 The Show -- Exclusive Reveal Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibbler
I noticed that too but look at the other one its a real photo. intreresting hmmm looks like some are generic some are not
Ramone stated in a previous post that player photos are their real photos until they are traded or sign with another team then it changes to the CAP face you see with Pence. great addition to the game I must say. Now when a player changes teams we don't have to worry about him keeping his original photo on his new team.
Old 01-03-2013, 05:38 PM   #123

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
Not sure but its looks the the Rogers Centre turf color may be fixed?

Looks more green to my eyes
MLB12:

MLB13:

Doesn't seem that diff. Though is it just me, or did they remove the red seats in MLB13? Cause MLB12 had them, but MLB13 pic looks like the red seats are gone(which makes no sense since Rogers Centre still has them....)
Old 01-03-2013, 05:41 PM   #124
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
So your saying if a player is traded at anytime during the season like if Ryan Howard was traded to the Red Sox for example you would see him in a cyberface with a Red Sox Hat for his portrait instead of his real photo with a Phillies hat?
Yes that is exactly what he is saying.
Old 01-03-2013, 05:44 PM   #125
Banned

Jibbler's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
Easter egg

In season modes (Franchise and RTTS) when a player is traded or joins a new team in the off season if they have a real photo it will be replaced with the cap screen shot.

So basically if you do a fantasy draft franchise every player on your team will be wearing the correct hats and jersey's.
Brillant!! brilliant! should have read the whole thread before posting, this solves the issues with the wrong uni one of those visual things great idea

so it only changes the photo in franchise and RTTS mode? what if we made a change to the roster before starting a franchise ? woul dit still have his photo or change? coz i know people here will try and create big rosters before the season starts and things will change. and with updated rosters will it have the change of photo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2013, 05:47 PM   #126
MVP

sydrogerdavid's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: MLB 13 The Show Trailer - First Look

Find My Way by Robin Loxley and Jay Hawke

Old 01-03-2013, 05:48 PM   #127
MVP

tnixen's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibbler
Brillant!! brilliant! should have read the whole thread before posting, this solves the issues with the wrong uni one of those visual things great idea

so it only changes the photo in franchise and RTTS mode? what if we made a change to the roster before starting a franchise ? woul dit still have his photo or change? coz i know people here will try and create big rosters before the season starts and things will change. and with updated rosters will it have the change of photo
And Season mode also I would think.
Old 01-03-2013, 05:49 PM   #128
MVP

sydrogerdavid's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Doesn't seem that diff. Though is it just me, or did they remove the red seats in MLB13? Cause MLB12 had them, but MLB13 pic looks like the red seats are gone(which makes no sense since Rogers Centre still has them....)
I barely see them, but they are there.

Last edited by sydrogerdavid; 01-03-2013 at 05:52 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »