Home

First MLB 13 The Show Screenshots

This is a discussion on First MLB 13 The Show Screenshots within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-29-2012, 09:13 PM   #105
Banned

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eman5805
It'd be hilarious and messed up if SCEA goes through all the trouble to create some new rendering technique or whatever to get McCutcheon's dreads in, only for him to cut them off over the winter.
They would not be creating rendering software for any particular player, so even if he did cut his hair off it wouldn't mean anything to the game makers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2012, 09:14 PM   #106
Banned

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonadom
All of which actually have nothing do with how the game plays. Think about it.. clouds ? grass ?

In my opinion, the clouds and grass are not a primary issue. There's some issues with how the game plays that could be worked on.
totally agree!!!!! the game of baseball is about the stats and the all that goes into creating those stats.
Old 11-30-2012, 08:47 AM   #107
MVP

Eman5805's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: First MLB 13 The Show Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevaliantx
They would not be creating rendering software for any particular player, so even if he did cut his hair off it wouldn't mean anything to the game makers.
Not a literal rendering software. I don't even know what that is, obviously. Just saying.
Old 11-30-2012, 10:33 PM   #108
All Star

DickDalewood's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevaliantx
totally agree!!!!! the game of baseball is about the stats and the all that goes into creating those stats.
It's about both... let's not act like one thing is definitively more important than the other. Yes, baseball is a stats-driven sport. But, moreso than any other major athletic event outside of maybe college football, it's also an ambience driven sport. The sights, sounds, and overall atmosphere are extremely vital to making this FEEL closer and closer to the baseball we all love.

Besides, I don't get how some of you don't understand that the people that work on stats, gameplay, etc, are NOT the same people that work on visuals and presentation. There isn't any reason we can't improve one and not improve the other.

People, especially on here, seem to have a hard time comprehending that just because something is important to YOU doesn't mean someone else might not have other items at the top of their list. Your wants and needs are no more important or less stupid than theirs. We are all spending the same $60 on this game after all.
Old 12-01-2012, 12:18 AM   #109
Pro

OVR: 24

I really don't see any of this Nike Logo business you guys are talking about. Just a white blob on the dude's shirt. Maybe he just has a white undershirt under his... uhh... undershirt.
Old 12-01-2012, 12:20 AM   #110
MVP

sydrogerdavid's Arena

OVR: 27

We have a Wrigley Field photo for you guys that care so much.

Old 12-01-2012, 12:28 AM   #111
[Player 1]

thaSLAB's Arena

OVR: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydrogerdavid
We have a Wrigley Field photo for you guys that care so much.

I was just about to post about how all of our MLB The Show infoHawks were slipping lol

Sent from my LTEvo using Tapatalk 2

YouTube

Last edited by thaSLAB; 12-01-2012 at 12:33 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2012, 12:37 AM   #112
The Future

seanjeezy's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobhead
I really don't see any of this Nike Logo business you guys are talking about. Just a white blob on the dude's shirt. Maybe he just has a white undershirt under his... uhh... undershirt.
Looks pretty convincing to me, but I would also think having nike branded apparel would also mean shoes, batting gloves, etc. and that obviously isn't the case so far.

Its a little clearer after the image is sharpened

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »