Home

MLB 13 The Show Cover Decided By Fans, Releases on March 5th 2013, Playoff Mode Added

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show Cover Decided By Fans, Releases on March 5th 2013, Playoff Mode Added within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-30-2012, 12:01 AM   #65
MVP

videobastard's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: MLB 13 The Show Cover Decided By Fans, Releases on March 5th 2013, Playoff Mode A

The playoff mode is a plus. Im usually just a online league and play now vs other humans type of player. But with the playoff mode i can see myself setting up some rival matchups vs the cpu and being taken in by the presentation.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2012, 12:35 AM   #66
Rookie

Nooooovak's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 13 The Show Cover Decided By Fans, Releases on March 5th 2013, Playoff Mode A

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlblover15
The list is too show other players that are deserving of the honor of cover guy for the game OTHER than the top six obvious choices that everyone is nameing and Trout of course is one of those...That is why harper, Strasburg, Cabrera and all the others that have already been mentioned arent on there as well.
As a Mariners fan, I can tell you that Casper Wells is NOT very deserving of a spot on the cover. Awesome guy, but as a baseball player, he wasn't much more than a decent platoon player last year. Kyle Seager and Dustin Ackley are better picks.
Old 11-30-2012, 12:37 AM   #67
Banned

Jibbler's Arena

OVR: 0

I can't wait, I just want the game how it was for this year with house in the AL and the new playoff format that would even be enough for me to buy it lol, but after they have said expanded options wow!!

my biggest wish would be to have it easier to track stats for the entire league so you can see the league leaders in strikeouts etc, not just RBIs hits

you see EA this is how you make a sports game you don't take things out and recycle and add things in. you keep everything thing and add things in to make it better thats how you build to a perfect to even more perfect sports game!

and as for the cover who god damm cares!!! its the least thing anyone should care about you don't even need someone on the cover

Last edited by Jibbler; 11-30-2012 at 12:39 AM.
Old 11-30-2012, 01:00 AM   #68
The Future

seanjeezy's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nooooovak
As a Mariners fan, I can tell you that Casper Wells is NOT very deserving of a spot on the cover. Awesome guy, but as a baseball player, he wasn't much more than a decent platoon player last year. Kyle Seager and Dustin Ackley are better picks.
Felix *cough cough*
Old 11-30-2012, 02:20 AM   #69
Pro

dbacks_Nation's Arena

OVR: 7

Let's all vote for Aaron Heilman.
Old 11-30-2012, 02:32 AM   #70
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbacks_Nation
Let's all vote for Aaron Heilman.
I think it will be like five preselected players or whatever, not just whoever you want. I can't remember if it was in this thread, but the players probably already know who they are, and have probably done all of the photo-shoots and promos, or what have you. Whichever is selected is the one that will be used.

It will probably be of the five in the first screenshots, too. At least, that doesn't seem very far-fetched anyway.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 11-30-2012, 02:54 AM   #71
Pro

dbacks_Nation's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
I think it will be like five preselected players or whatever, not just whoever you want. I can't remember if it was in this thread, but the players probably already know who they are, and have probably done all of the photo-shoots and promos, or what have you. Whichever is selected is the one that will be used.

It will probably be of the five in the first screenshots, too. At least, that doesn't seem very far-fetched anyway.
Yeah I figured, I have a feeling those 5 would come down to:

Cabrera
Trout
McCutchen (My Vote)
Posey
Stanton
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2012, 10:02 AM   #72
Banned

OVR: 0

Never been a big big baseball gamer but this could b the year.. Tye fact that rtts and franchise have been revamped is absolute music to my ears. I hope it feels more rpg-like like in 2k, they already have the gameplay, now its just time to add the other stuff and this will b a legendary game.

Btw Jete for cover athlete!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »