Home

First MLB 13 The Show Screenshots

This is a discussion on First MLB 13 The Show Screenshots within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-28-2012, 08:30 PM   #97
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: First MLB 13 The Show Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
About this picture, i hope every right handed batter doesnt follow through with 2 hands on every hit to the outfield like Mlb 12 the show, i hated that.
Agreed. Need to be able to select from a variety of follow throughs.
Old 11-28-2012, 11:55 PM   #98
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36

Belt loops? Really? I know when we don't have a lot to go off of, we nitpick, but come on guys...
Old 11-29-2012, 02:43 AM   #99
Rookie

PlayAxtion's Arena

OVR: 1
What really jumps out to me is the fans, they look amazing, and they don't look like the same characters.
Old 11-29-2012, 07:16 AM   #100
Rookie

Unit303's Arena

OVR: 2

If they can't be bothered to improve small things like clouds, grass, and accuracy in ambiance than I have no reason to get this game. It's as simple as that. The PS4 is what I am saving my coins for, not a 60 dollar rehash. I have a very powerful PC with so many games I don't know what to do with them all. That said I am giddy wanting to know what they did to improve the gfx and sound in this game.
Old 11-29-2012, 07:59 AM   #101
MVP

bp4baseball's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unit303
If they can't be bothered to improve small things like clouds, grass, and accuracy in ambiance than I have no reason to get this game. It's as simple as that. The PS4 is what I am saving my coins for, not a 60 dollar rehash. I have a very powerful PC with so many games I don't know what to do with them all. That said I am giddy wanting to know what they did to improve the gfx and sound in this game.
Trust me, I'm sure they want all the details perfect even more than we do. They are huge baseball fans and just as we nitpick over the tiny things, they do too. There are limitations to what they can do though given their current hardware. I bet we will see the individual blades of grass once we move to the ps4. So it is not a case of them not being bothered to fix anything.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2012, 09:17 AM   #102
MVP

Eman5805's Arena

OVR: 15

It'd be hilarious and messed up if SCEA goes through all the trouble to create some new rendering technique or whatever to get McCutcheon's dreads in, only for him to cut them off over the winter.
Old 11-29-2012, 11:16 AM   #103
Banned

OVR: 0

More stats...its baseball!
Old 11-29-2012, 01:18 PM   #104
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unit303
If they can't be bothered to improve small things like clouds, grass, and accuracy in ambiance than I have no reason to get this game...
All of which actually have nothing do with how the game plays. Think about it.. clouds ? grass ?

In my opinion, the clouds and grass are not a primary issue. There's some issues with how the game plays that could be worked on.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »