Home

First MLB 13 The Show Screenshots

This is a discussion on First MLB 13 The Show Screenshots within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-28-2012, 01:03 PM   #89
MVP

tnixen's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: First MLB 13 The Show Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feldman011teen
If the franchise, and more-so the presentation is untouched, i won't be able to recommend this game. If they have to come down to including Nike as being the only change, we have an issue. All the other games are including "moments" feature, there definitely needs to be a moments feature in this game.

If the tv style presentation did not get another big upgrade I will be very sad!

While I will admit the presentation did improve some in MLB 12 The Show I still think Sony can do way better! Lets hope MLB 13 The Show will not disappoint Also when I first saw these new MLB 13 screenshots I could have sworn they were just MLB 12 screenshots with a fake MLB 13 Logo on it. But I guess that is not the case.

I am looking forward to seeing the first screenshots like last year perhaps showing another new updated "Scorebar" at the top of the screen and maybe some other new cool looking Stat Overlays

Last edited by tnixen; 11-28-2012 at 01:06 PM.
Old 11-28-2012, 03:34 PM   #90
The Future

seanjeezy's Arena

OVR: 34

Don't know how much weight this holds, but here's one of the replies on the psblog's comments section:

Quote:
+ Eric Smith on November 27th, 2012 at 10:03 am said:

MLB 13 has been completely re-polished from RTTS to Franchise Mode to improving the graphics.
Old 11-28-2012, 03:54 PM   #91
Rookie

BlueSkies7776's Arena

OVR: 4
I hope Kemp is on the cover. I'm eager to know what they added to the gameplay. What new features does the game have? New options?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2012, 03:56 PM   #92
MVP

OVR: 46

Yep Sean.

Also feldman,

In the official ps blog post, they said:

Quote:
San Diego Studios has also revamped The Show’s Franchise and Road To The Show modes with expanded options and new gameplay experiences.
Plus, this is the thread on the screenshots, there is talk of the franchise mode in the thread dedicated to the blog entry on the PS Blog.

As far as presentation,, last year was phase one of TruBroadcast presentation, i highly doubt they have no intentions to add to that again this year.

Chill.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/...b-13-the-show/
Old 11-28-2012, 05:20 PM   #93
Rookie

thekingofKC's Arena

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but the Tigers belt loops are wrong and the NOB script shouldn't be so straight:

Old 11-28-2012, 05:33 PM   #94
MVP

sydrogerdavid's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekingofKC
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but the Tigers belt loops are wrong and the NOB script shouldn't be so straight:

Actually that is a well known thing about this game and it's not isolated to the Tigers. It has to do with the uniform template. There is only one in this game. All the pants have these long belt loops, even the pants on throwback uniforms that had striped, elastic belts. The same thing applies to the Yankees, Red Sox, and Giants. The numbers on the backs of their uniforms are too low in the game when they should be higher because those teams have NNOB. The reason is the template has the numbers at that height because the majority of the teams have their numbers at that height.

As for the NOB, Miggy is in his follow through, which stretches out his name. If his shoulders were relaxed, it would be arched like normal.

I had to post this exact same thing on Uni Watch because everybody doesn't know how this game works.

Last edited by sydrogerdavid; 11-28-2012 at 05:36 PM.
Old 11-28-2012, 06:13 PM   #95
FA

Factzzz's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekingofKC

About this picture, i hope every right handed batter doesnt follow through with 2 hands on every hit to the outfield like Mlb 12 the show, i hated that.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2012, 07:22 PM   #96
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben9753
Anyone know if there will be replay with the Vita version this year?
LOL, who would know that right now ?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »