Home

First MLB 13 The Show Screenshots

This is a discussion on First MLB 13 The Show Screenshots within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-26-2012, 04:56 PM   #49
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: First MLB 13 The Show Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by davis420
If you look close in the Bautista shot, the scoreboard says Batista has hit 2 solo Home Runs but the scoreboard says the score is 0-0? Time to start the nitpicking! LOL
That really has no importance.
Old 11-26-2012, 04:57 PM   #50
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
Looks great but i think i'm going to have to skip this year. While this game is amazing, it's not a game I NEED to have every year because the updates aren't drastic so it's just the roster that is the real issue. It takes so long to do a Season if you don't like to simulate so i'm no where near done with mine in the last game. I'll skip this year and get next and the change will be even stronger. The game is amazing which is the reason I can still get another years use out of last years game.
So, a few screenshots and you're skippin' this year ? What if the feature list is amazing ? I don't understand how you could decide already. ?
Old 11-26-2012, 04:58 PM   #51
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMilan99
Joey Bats looks really nice. Just wish they could improve the fans.
I wish they made the PS3 with a gig of RAM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2012, 05:14 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 4
I guess if the nike logo represents a possiblity of new nike shoes, gloves etc then yes...I'm as excited as the next guy, but if its just the mock turtle neck logo then no...I could care less. As for Cutch, I don't recall him having a pony tail in 12' but I might have missed it. It looked to me like he had jerry curls but thats about it.
Old 11-26-2012, 05:49 PM   #53
MVP

statum71's Arena

OVR: 61
Looks the same.......

.....which is great, because I always felt it was the best looking game by far. Not sure what else we could ask for.
Old 11-26-2012, 06:27 PM   #54
Rookie

ARMORALLL's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
Looks great but i think i'm going to have to skip this year. While this game is amazing, it's not a game I NEED to have every year because the updates aren't drastic so it's just the roster that is the real issue. It takes so long to do a Season if you don't like to simulate so i'm no where near done with mine in the last game. I'll skip this year and get next and the change will be even stronger. The game is amazing which is the reason I can still get another years use out of last years game.
This is what I did last year. I felt the changes didn't add much from 11. I'm interested to find out what 13's coming up with.
Old 11-26-2012, 06:44 PM   #55
Rookie

h4mbon3s's Arena

I can't wait to see what they've done with franchise and RTTS.
Mizzou
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2012, 07:30 PM   #56
MVP

tree3five's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovesports
I guess if the nike logo represents a possiblity of new nike shoes, gloves etc then yes...I'm as excited as the next guy, but if its just the mock turtle neck logo then no...I could care less. As for Cutch, I don't recall him having a pony tail in 12' but I might have missed it. It looked to me like he had jerry curls but thats about it.
cutch had dreads in MLB 12, but not in a pony tail. I was saying that maybe he has a pony tail in that MLB 13 screen, thats why you cant see them.

I am very confident that he will at least have the long dreads like he did in MLB 12.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »