Home

First MLB 13 The Show Screenshots

This is a discussion on First MLB 13 The Show Screenshots within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-26-2012, 12:16 PM   #25
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Looks great but i think i'm going to have to skip this year. While this game is amazing, it's not a game I NEED to have every year because the updates aren't drastic so it's just the roster that is the real issue. It takes so long to do a Season if you don't like to simulate so i'm no where near done with mine in the last game. I'll skip this year and get next and the change will be even stronger. The game is amazing which is the reason I can still get another years use out of last years game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2012, 12:21 PM   #26
MVP

bp4baseball's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: First MLB 13 The Show Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
Looks great but i think i'm going to have to skip this year. While this game is amazing, it's not a game I NEED to have every year because the updates aren't drastic so it's just the roster that is the real issue. It takes so long to do a Season if you don't like to simulate so i'm no where near done with mine in the last game. I'll skip this year and get next and the change will be even stronger. The game is amazing which is the reason I can still get another years use out of last years game.
I respect your decision, and it may be the right one for you, but how can you make those statements when we no nothing (besides a few lines) about next years game?
Old 11-26-2012, 12:23 PM   #27
Pro

OVR: 7

I'm not 100% sure that is a nike logo. If you zoom in on the pic it almost looks like very small script. I'm not tying to start an arguement, but I'll just wait before I get excited over it.
Old 11-26-2012, 12:27 PM   #28
MVP

bp4baseball's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirrtySouth78
I'm not 100% sure that is a nike logo. If you zoom in on the pic it almost looks like very small script. I'm not tying to start an arguement, but I'll just wait before I get excited over it.
If you use the high res kemp shot, it's pretty clear it's the Nike logo, at least in my opinion.
Old 11-26-2012, 12:31 PM   #29

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Just a mini thing, that will obviously be updated once the game is released,but that Bautista screenshot is from BEFORE the big trades/signings Jays made.
Old 11-26-2012, 01:10 PM   #30
MVP

405Cowboy's Arena

OVR: 2

Blue Jays blue still looks to dark. Will they finally have SkyDome closed in '13?
Old 11-26-2012, 01:14 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 0
Can someone tell me what stadium is playing Kemp? To me it looks like Milwaukee. Just trying to figure by the shadows if the roof's closed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2012, 01:17 PM   #32
MVP

bp4baseball's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie12
Can someone tell me what stadium is playing Kemp? To me it looks like Milwaukee. Just trying to figure by the shadows if the roof's closed.
That was my initial guess as well... Hard to be 100% certain though

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »