Home

Top Five Wishes for MLB 13: The Show

This is a discussion on Top Five Wishes for MLB 13: The Show within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-24-2012, 08:43 PM   #113
Pro

OVR: 5
Customizable league sizes. Classic stadiums from 1970-2000. Importing old rosters from 2012. More options on hair options era specific, (flat top, Afro, high top fade.). Also stirrup socks that don't start at your knees or ankles maybe mid calf.
Old 10-24-2012, 11:08 PM   #114
Rookie

ChrisHansen59's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Top Five Wishes for MLB 13: The Show

I don't know if it was suggested, but I'd like to be able to choose between a specific pitching motion's wind-up or stretch.
Old 10-25-2012, 01:47 AM   #115
Don't Trust Influencers

ChubbyBanana's Arena

OVR: 46
I'd love to see a playoff mode. One where I could set the teams according to the real playoffs if I wanted and play every game.

I'm probably in the minority with this one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2012, 04:14 AM   #116
True Ace

Galvatron's Arena

OVR: 9

1. AL and NL players of the week/month.

2. More celebration animations.

3. Regular season stats during walkups in the playoffs (long overdue)

4. Disappearing minor league stats when players are promoted is kinda annoying and vice versa (when going from AAA to AA). Would love to see this addressed.

5. Improved AI baserunner logic (i.e., odd pinch running decisions, baserunners at 3rd trying to score when they should stay put, etc.)
Old 10-25-2012, 11:56 AM   #117
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by assclown25
1- create a stadium- even if its something as easy as putting pieces of any of the real ballparks together to make a new stadium.
2-like alot of people are saying-COMMENTARY!
3- find a way to make games go by faster-( i dont need to see where every foul ball I or the computer hits lands)
4-we need new baserunning controls- simplify it- tired of running myself out of innings cause of double steals and guys running to 3rd and home and having guys on 1st and 3rd and trying to tag up and end up hitting into DP cause both runners go!
5-since your only MLB Franchise currently get the rights to minor league affiliates!
Couldn't agree more. Especially with building the the stadium, the new commentary, and the new baserunning. Commentary esppecially has been lacking. Matt vasgersian is good, but they definetely need to add somone like Chris Rose or Kevin Millar.
Old 10-25-2012, 03:08 PM   #118
Rookie

michaelhalljr's Arena

OVR: 0

I would like to create stadiums or relocate, it would also b nice to fire managers or coaching staff in-season, not much to complain about otherwise, this is the best sports sim ever, oh also, maybe let us have a roster carry over from MLB12, really like Scots rosters and want to use his upcoming year end edition, or I may just ride out on 12 next season
Old 10-26-2012, 05:40 PM   #119
Rookie

furrygrizzlybear's Arena

OVR: 1
They have to limit how frequently the cpu makes spectacular defensive plays.
Old 10-27-2012, 03:45 PM   #120
The Future

seanjeezy's Arena

OVR: 34

Another reason for getting rid of the overall rating/making it independent of potential or giving the ability to change potential - if you edit Brendan Ryan to accurately reflect his skillset (low 30's contact, 90's fielding and reaction, 80's arm) he regresses heavily across the board every offseason because his overall his higher than his potential, so he's penalized for actually being good in real life... This just shows that the whole rating system is flawed and needs a revamp.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »