Home

Top Five Wishes for MLB 13: The Show

This is a discussion on Top Five Wishes for MLB 13: The Show within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-20-2012, 06:48 PM   #97
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: Top Five Wishes for MLB 13: The Show

The Show is great. They need to add more in-depth stats this year and I wish they would add a sim engine like OOTP where you could play a game and sim the game batter by batter until a certain point and then play an inning; then sim an inning, then play an inning. etc. Also, when you save in-game, all relevant stats and the Game Log should be visible from the 1st Inning onward.
Old 10-20-2012, 08:06 PM   #98
Rookie

OVR: 0

5. Cursor batting mode
4. Start your franchise from the day after the World Series ends
3. Home Run celebrations in fast play
2. Player movement slider (instead of trades on/off)
1. Generated count option (must have!!!)

Last edited by fast; 10-20-2012 at 08:07 PM. Reason: typo
Old 10-21-2012, 03:45 AM   #99
Rookie

OVR: 4

Lots of good ideas here, and a few I wouldn't be interested in. I would like more effort put into Manage Mode and a player search feature . Mostly, I would like to be able to easily copy stats, standings, etc into html files for transfer to a pc.
Old 10-21-2012, 01:56 PM   #100
Rookie

OVR: 0
you already can eliminate the dh
Old 10-21-2012, 05:26 PM   #101
Rookie

OVR: 5

Stadium tours! Stadium tours! Stadium tours! For me and a LOT of other people, the thing that defines a franchise is the stadium they play in. They are as alive as any of the players. I think adding a free roving camera so we can pan around the stadiums and look at all the details, nooks, and crannies would be an amazing thing. How great would be be to float the camera around to see what someone sitting atop the Green Monster at Fenway would see? I remember one of the Tony LaRussa PC games from the early-mid 90s had this and when I saw All Star baseball, I believe it was in '04 had this I bought the game for THAT single reason. The art department at San Diego Studios does an amazing job with the stadiums and they should be able to show off their work as well as provide the fans an opportunity to have a detailed look at the countless hours that gets put in to designing these stadiums for the game. Many of us will never get to go to most MLB stadiums and this might be as close as most of us ever get to "tour" these.

I've been begging for this for years since this has been the ONLY baseball game I've played since '07 and the reason I originally bought a PS3. I cant imagine it would be too difficult since we have the camera mechanics that stay on the field and float around for the replays. Just add it to be able to go through the entire stadium pre game or in a stand alone mode.
"I don't want them to like me, because when I'm in the ring, punches fly to the face. It is not a tenderness time. I am not falling in love. And he knows that when the fight starts I kick faces." Wanderlei Silva XBL: muaithaiko
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2012, 09:27 PM   #102
Banned

OVR: 8

I know this is beating a dead horse but has anyone heard anything about them adding more stats on there career card? I have heard the last few years it being said ''next year they will try'' but it's been the same since the show first came out.

That's my top wish for the game and really the only wish everything else about the show is almost life like
Old 10-21-2012, 10:57 PM   #103
Rookie

OVR: 2

I know this is mentioned every year but I would still love to see a way where we can download our own player headshots so we don't have to see a guy in a different uniform when traded, signed, etc. Pry won't happen but that is why it is called a WISH list!
Old 10-21-2012, 11:34 PM   #104
MVP

G3no_11's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDPadres2012
I know this is mentioned every year but I would still love to see a way where we can download our own player headshots so we don't have to see a guy in a different uniform when traded, signed, etc. Pry won't happen but that is why it is called a WISH list!
Going off of this.... It would be awesome to be able to download a picture of yourself in the game for RTTS. With my guy playing on the Rockies I could put on a Rockies hat, jersey, black undershirt and it would look like a legitimate picture.
That would be awesome.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »