Home

NBA 2K13 Review (360/PS3)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Review (360/PS3) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-13-2012, 06:54 AM   #89
Rookie

KungPaow's Arena

OVR: 7
Got it yesterday, daaaamn, I AM ADDICTED!
Old 10-13-2012, 02:28 PM   #90
Rookie

OVR: 2
Game is *** cant block in the paint rarely to many made layups nba 2k12 best game ever jay-z focused more on music then game. shot stick nworst idea get at the bad in order to get good yall fix stuff that dont need to be fixed waste of 65 dollars SMH
Old 10-13-2012, 02:28 PM   #91
Rookie

Game is *** cant block in the paint rarely to many made layups nba 2k12 best game ever jay-z focused more on music then game. shot stick nworst idea get at the bad in order to get good yall fix stuff that dont need to be fixed waste of 65 dollars SMH
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2012, 02:32 PM   #92
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuGod72
This game has so many problems its mindblowing how you rate it a 9.5 smh from Sluggish defenders to the lack of realism in regards to CPU shot making and the fact they pretty much sold us the same game with a dribble stick was the last straw for me. I'm not paying $65 bucks for roster updates anymore, this is officially my last 2k purchase
this comment is the truth
Old 10-13-2012, 02:33 PM   #93
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesnaree
Agreed, how can people play a basketball game where you can't even block a dunk or layup, and still give it a score of 9.5?
foreal nba 2k12 still in my xbox
Old 10-13-2012, 02:36 PM   #94
Rookie

Old 10-14-2012, 03:13 AM   #95
Rookie

OVR: 4
Best sports title I've played yet hands down... When you throw in all the online features and compare this to Double Dribble on the original NES you will understand. Sports gaming and basketball gaming has come a VERY, VERY long way. Basketball being my favorite sport makes this title a MUST play until OCTOBER 2014. Rating is on the money and could even be higher if a few minor details were tweaked before release date. #300 #BangBang #2Kaddicted
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2012, 08:31 PM   #96
Rookie

OVR: 1
I agree this is a great game, not a fan of the virtual currency that ends up being real currency. Of course you don't have to purchase VC, but you had better not have anything else planned for awhile or you will be playing MyTeam with entry level players and playing many years of MyCareer to crack an 80 rated player.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »