Home

NBA 2K13 Review (360/PS3)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Review (360/PS3) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-10-2012, 01:23 PM   #65
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K13 Review (360/PS3)

2k really botched some things like these cartoony awful looking faces, autosave, overly fast paced games, and especially vc, but this still might be the best SPORTS game I've ever played, at least so far. Wàiting for the full roster update to really get into association.

XBLGT: tjor24
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2012, 02:09 PM   #66
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGFOOT999
But a former staff writer was hired at ea? I am only pointing that out to say that what company you think the site favors is based quite a bit off of your own opinion.

Btw, how have 2ks baseball reviews gone here? Or are you talking about people praising three of the best sports games ever made in nfl 2k5, college hoops 2k8, and NBA 2k11. A classic every three years in a genre will earn praise from a website based on that type of game. Shocking, I know

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2
I should of said nba 2k. I meant bias for nba 2k. I've been a 2k game for years, but people will often times just try to brush over any flaws or problems with the games on here because "it's NBA 2k guyz they're teh best EVAR". I actually like nba 2k13, but i don't like reviews that exaggerate it and make it sound like it's flawless. And while 2k11 was good, it was EXTREMELY overrated(this is what i'm talking about), it had a lot of problems. I honestly thought that for their time, 2k8 and 2k5 were better. I'm just noting that OS has been known to be bias for nba 2k. The review isn't thorough enough about everything in the game IMO.
Old 10-10-2012, 02:14 PM   #67
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPRINGS03
I should of said nba 2k. I meant bias for nba 2k. I've been a 2k game for years, but people will often times just try to brush over any flaws or problems with the games on here because "it's NBA 2k guyz they're teh best EVAR". I actually like nba 2k13, but i don't like reviews that exaggerate it and make it sound like it's flawless. And while 2k11 was good, it was EXTREMELY overrated(this is what i'm talking about), it had a lot of problems. I honestly thought that for their time, 2k8 and 2k5 were better. I'm just noting that OS has been known to be bias for nba 2k. The review isn't thorough enough about everything in the game IMO.

.....And its posts like these that I take issue with

If OS isnt singing rain clouds and gum drops for EA and collecting checks, then its a 2k.com extension site

You guys kill me with this kind of nonsense. Its one writer who gave his opinion of what is considered by MOST if not ALL a very good basketball game, and probably the best in the series gameplay wise, flaws and all... and you label an entire site 2k people?

... you're quite the labeler
Old 10-10-2012, 02:41 PM   #68
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
.....And its posts like these that I take issue with

If OS isnt singing rain clouds and gum drops for EA and collecting checks, then its a 2k.com extension site

You guys kill me with this kind of nonsense. Its one writer who gave his opinion of what is considered by MOST if not ALL a very good basketball game, and probably the best in the series gameplay wise, flaws and all... and you label an entire site 2k people?

... you're quite the labeler
Wait what? Isn't labeling someone a labeler kind of, ironic?

Relax, i merely stated that their is some bias for nba 2k. How is that a big deal, or bad? And i never said anything about EA. I think you're overreacting. Seriously, it's not that big of a deal man.
Old 10-10-2012, 03:18 PM   #69
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Quote:

Relax, i merely stated that their is some bias for nba 2k. How is that a big deal, or bad? And i never said anything about EA. I think you're overreacting. Seriously, it's not that big of a deal man.
There should be somewhat of a bias for 2k though right? 3 great games in a row while the competition can't even make something decent enough to put on the market. I used to love Live but I'd say at this point I'm biased towards 2k because they've earned it.
Old 10-10-2012, 03:22 PM   #70
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:

No its YOU coming here generalizing an entire site of people off of one person's review... that's what I just told you I have issue with.

Regardless, you calling them bias or any other name doesn't make them wrong. Regardless if people agree with the score or not, this game seems to find ways to not re-invent the wheel, but set standards in sports games in some fashion.
Old 10-10-2012, 04:43 PM   #71
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
No its YOU coming here generalizing an entire site of people off of one person's review... that's what I just told you I have issue with.

Regardless, you calling them bias or any other name doesn't make them wrong. Regardless if people agree with the score or not, this game seems to find ways to not re-invent the wheel, but set standards in sports games in some fashion.
I didn't generalize an entire site, i just said that it's known for favoring nba 2k games. That doesn't mean that everyone just kisses 2ks butts. That's not generalization. I don't see what you have an issue with.

Calling someone bias isn't name calling, it's stating an opinion. Also you disagreeing with me or labeling me a labeler doesn't make me wrong either. It's just my opinion, based off what i've observed. And it's not necessarily a bad thing either. It's not even a matter of being right or wrong, it's a difference of opinions, that's it. I don't understand what you're getting so worked up about. Seriously. . .

Last edited by SPRINGS03; 10-10-2012 at 04:50 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2012, 05:51 PM   #72
Banned

If NBA 2K13 got a 9.5 review ... I can only assume NBA 2K11 got a 12.5?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »