Home

What Does MLB 13 The Show Need to do Next Year to Satisfy Your Baseball Gaming Needs?

This is a discussion on What Does MLB 13 The Show Need to do Next Year to Satisfy Your Baseball Gaming Needs? within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-27-2012, 05:17 PM   #649
Rookie

D0GGERT D0G's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: What Does MLB 13 The Show Need to do Next Year to Satisfy Your Baseball Gaming Ne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greencollarbaseball
To go with this,

Old negro league unis
Old PCL unis ie.
Athletics- Oaks
Giants- Seals
Mariners- Rainers ect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With this, they wouldn't be able to be in since they aren't licensed by the MLB with Majestic, those were made by Ebbets Field Flanels.
Old 09-28-2012, 02:34 PM   #650
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: What Does MLB 13 The Show Need to do Next Year to Satisfy Your Baseball Gaming Ne

I apologize in advance if this has already been addressed, but has anyone else wondered why pine tar covers the bottom half of the bat? In real life it's more visible in the middle in-between the handle and the barrel. Just something that's kinda bugged me.. See pictures below as examples.

Old 09-28-2012, 02:58 PM   #651
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55
See George Brett.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2012, 06:47 PM   #652
Rookie

OVR: 0

I think that they need to put in some kind of arguing!!!!
If MVP baseball comes out then there are going to be a lot of people going to buy that over the show because that and other small details. Other changes like changing the appearances and having more apparel or accessories to add to players. Having different kind of webbings in the gloves. Having actual name brand sunglasses or batting gloves or arm bands or cleats. Yes like other people are saying have more crowd reactions to big plays or postseason runs. Starting out in single-A for road to show. Having player aguing or manager arguing. It says on the show now that people can get ejected, but i have not seen one person get ejected besides getting ejected after hitting 4 batters in a row. Everybody having there customized batting or pitching stance. Getting new broadcasters cause you have had the same since like 09. Get joe buck, joe morgan, terry francona, orel hershiser, nomar garciaparra, aaron boone, rick sutcliffe any of these guys would be awesome. Just trying to give you guys some little things to change that would be great for the game. Also the catcher equipment looks horrible because the gear makes the catcher look fatter, MLB 2k12 showed you guys up on that one, because there catchers look real and the actually have real stances. Also put in some kind of jewelry like some phitens or silver or gold chains.
Old 09-28-2012, 06:50 PM   #653
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55
MVP had arguing before they made rules against it.

There is a reason it was removed from 2K and The Show doesn't have it. MLB won't allow it.
Old 09-29-2012, 08:56 AM   #654
Banned

MLB The Show12 is hands down THE best version ever released.
MY WISHES
  1. keep the base game as is, it's great!
  2. fix the small quirks
  3. update the stadiums
  4. specific Stadium Sounds
  5. If ever possible, one day, I'd love to be playing a game at Turner Field and and here the Braves announcers. I'm sure it's easier said than done. Still, it'd be nice.
Old 09-29-2012, 08:59 AM   #655
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by B1Gcountry
MLB The Show12 is hands down THE best version ever released.
MY WISHES
  1. keep the base game as is, it's great!
  2. fix the small quirks
  3. update the stadiums
  4. specific Stadium Sounds
  5. If ever possible, one day, I'd love to be playing a game at Turner Field and and here the Braves announcers. I'm sure it's easier said than done. Still, it'd be nice.
Oh and some of the not so older Bowl Stadiums, i.e.
Fulton Co. Stadium
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2012, 12:34 PM   #656
Bacon is Better

Bullit's Arena

OVR: 17

One thing I would really like as far as options go there is really only one thing I can think of. I would like the option on the mound to pick whether I want to pitch from the stretch or the wind up.

I had I game last night where I was getting hammered and my confidence was gone. The bases were loaded and the pitcher I was using had a real short pitch { I use analog for everything} on the stretch. Well nobody was going to steal and I really just want to get the out and would have really liked to just pitch from a full windup to get my game back.

My heart and soul hurt for your lost presence in my life.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »