Home

Madden NFL 13 Review (PS3/360)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Review (PS3/360) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-04-2012, 12:46 PM   #265
Banned

OVR: 0
I'm going to put it as plain as I can- Dustin Toms, you lied to me. I took your advice and it cost me $60. As far as I am concerned you might as well have taken that money out of my wallet yourself. I no longer trust the people who run this website. I am finished with EA Sports, and I am also finished with this website. I have been played for a sucker for the last time. I will find something else to do with my time. I have spent the better part of 5 years waiting for a football game that wasn't a complete piece of garbage. I'm over this. And don't tell me, "well fine, why don't yuou leave?" First of all, don't tell me what to do. Secondly, once I finish this post I am deleting this website from my favorites and I'm never coming back. So save your smart-assed comments. I wont be here to read them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2012, 10:01 PM   #266
Rookie

OVR: 37
My problem with madden is graphics, look at the pics above, Tannehill, AP, Vick look amazing but Ryan looks like M10 graphics. And when playing the game, on filed not up close actually looks similar to M10, it should be blowing M10 out the water, and its not bc they only care about the best players in the NFL, average players get no love, and the game dosent look polished. Maybe its time to kill off the cartoony graphics for something well "NEXT GEN" which we havent gotten this GEN!
Old 09-05-2012, 10:12 PM   #267
Rookie

OVR: 37
Why does M2001 look funner than M13 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YwdYV-Ikbo&feature=related
Old 09-06-2012, 02:33 PM   #268
Rookie

OVR: 1
usually the more i play a game the more i get into it. this game, the more i play it the more i hate it.
Old 09-06-2012, 03:58 PM   #269
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 13 Review (PS3/360)

This Madden is slightly above average in terms of OS's rating for what it's worth. On the Xbox 360, discounting Madden 06 because it wasn't even a complete game, Madden has averaged a 8.0 from Madden 07-13. So being a 8.5 is slightly above average (and suggests how useful these reviews actually are - not very).
Old 09-06-2012, 04:50 PM   #270
Rookie

I agree with most everyone here. Madden 13 made some improvements, but blew the continuing franchise progression. No editing, are you kidding me. Thats the only reason i buy the game is to play franchise mode and make it mine. EX: When a rookie QB gets drafted and comes out with a lineman helmet and elbow pads i change it to a realistic looking QB.... EA you fell behind again. I've played madden from the 96 version and planned on continuing with the series, but now i wish i wouldn't have invested my money in 2013 version. Why do u always have to fix things that are not broken. I agree with improvments but not a complete overhaul with taking away core values of the game.
Old 09-07-2012, 09:58 PM   #271
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: Madden NFL 13 Review (PS3/360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by comen
Ya I like 05 n 06 ps2!! Im sure when I say there will never be a great nfl video game until competition comes back! Its like being crowned the heavyweight champion of the world without ever fighting anyone!!
I still play Madden 05 and 06 on ps2. Both are different but great in it's own way. I still believe 05 with the Madden Manifesto and 06 with my custom sliders are the best Madden's.

However this gen, the best one is Madden 10 as that is the most complete, yet fun Madden.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2012, 01:26 AM   #272
Rookie

kmt789's Arena

I've played Madden 13 and this game was officially the most overhyped thing in the history of human life. I hate it and am very happy to not have bought it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »